Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria (832 Views)

Man Share Insensitive Pics Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers,blames Buhari.see Reactions / Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by BloggersNG: 8:24am On May 23, 2018
A man has shared photos of a 'Strange Thing' That allegedly appeared in the sky during the Burial of the Killed Catholic Priests in Benue, According to him its a Symbol that the Wrath of God will fall upon the Perpetrators.. But that Could just be a weather change or something, Oh well, What do i know?
See more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali-
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-claims-strange-thing-appeared-from.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by NwaAmaikpe: 8:25am On May 23, 2018
shocked

I'm already sad just to think some folks will believe this fvckery.
Nothing got me deluded like the Block Rosary and Station of the Cross.
I look back at those days and cry.

In all my study of Meteorology, not once have I heard that Stratocumulus are brought about by the ghosts of dead priests protesting being killed by herdsmen.

Wake up Africa,
Wake up Nigeria,
Religion has eaten our souls deep.
Doctrines and Religious dogma have replaced common sense.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by hisgrace090: 8:27am On May 23, 2018
They perpetrators have fetched an ants infested firewood and must bear the consequences fully.
Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by BloggersNG: 8:28am On May 23, 2018
More

Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by powerkey: 8:32am On May 23, 2018
Yes. buhari and all his fellow terrorists will face the wrath of man, deities and God and nothing will save him.
Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by DECENCY3: 8:32am On May 23, 2018
Hmmmmm[i][/i]
Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by Fuckallmods: 8:49am On May 23, 2018
The dead is dead. Why would God be angry when the priests are with him in heaven? Do you know the joy it is to die for the work of God?
Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Our God hs show us dt he wil punish evry killers.
Dey dig dia grave wen dey kill rev fadas.
I pity dem.D sign is clear
Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by kiddoiLL(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2018
Lol, lemme not blame this on Religion. It all depends on personal thinking and metal growth. So lately that it's been raining fr a few times now and the change in weather means God's angry?
If it works that way every time the weather looks like that then the earth wouldn't even be in existence till now
Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by Ayobami7(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2018
Is typing.......
Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by nanakgh(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2018
lmao what are we looking at here? cos all I see are cloudy skies. Chai.. guess this bright Ghana sky this morn means God is finally making me win mybet this week..oya celebrate in advance with me

Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by Elnino4ladies: 12:01pm On May 23, 2018
Religion is shiit
Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by Momoh7(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2018
Sometimes i ask myself if i b3 God sent or devil perfume i go know for my death bed
Re: Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria by adorablepepple(f): 1:20pm On May 23, 2018
Whether the cloud rumbles or not. Those people behind this disastrous act will not go unpunished. Their generation will never know peace, their offspring will die young. No good thing will come out of them. No matter how they toil they will never gather anything good. So shall it be.amen

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Man Stripped Naked After He Was Allegedly Caught Sleeping With A / Soldier Guy Calls ACP Yomi Shogunle A Bastard For Blocking Him On Twitter (pics) / AAU Graduate Dies After Vomiting Blood In Edo state (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.