Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Toyin Aimakhu N30million Richer As Ghost & Tout Movie Makes History In Cinema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu N30million Richer As Ghost & Tout Movie Makes History In Cinema (473 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu N30million Richer As Ghost & Tout Movie Makes History In Cinema by dammy13(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2018
@KikioTolu.com

​Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu is N30million richer after her movie did well in its first week of release.

The Ghost and the Tout, a movie produced by Aimakhu and Samuel Olatunji which debut in the cinemas on May 11 has made over N30 million in its one week of release, an incredible feat considering stiff competition from Avengers and Deadpool.

The comedy movie which tells the story of Isila (Toyin Abraham), a young woman from the ghetto who encounters a ghost in need of her help to communicate with the people he left behind. Only her can see the ghost. At the ghost’s request, she becomes tangled in solving a murder mystery and her life takes an interesting turn. The story was told in the most hilarious way.

The actress encouraged Nigerians to make the movie their Children’s Day and Democracy Day choice.

“It would be my pleasure to see many people make ‘The Ghost and the Tout’ their Children’s Day and Democracy Day movie choice,” she said.

“The reception has been amazing really and I am grateful for all the love people have shown me in different states. I am nothing without my fans. They are the reason for Toyin Abraham.”

http://kikiotolu.com/toyin-aimakhu-n30million-richer-as-ghost-tout-movie-makes-history-in-first-week-in-cinema/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun

(1) (Reply)

OAP Dotun, Gets A Taste Of SARS Treatment Over Colour Of Hair / Uriel Proudly Flaunts Her ‘saggy B00bs’, Sends Message To Critics (see Photos) / Jaywon Explains Why SARS Police Invaded His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.