|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,864,872 members, 6,874,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 08:25 PM
Social Media Ads Manager/specialist Needed Urgently / Manager – Specialist Sales, Fraud, Security & Network Solutions SSA At Mastercar / Mastercard Nigeria Job Vacancy : Manager, Specialist Sales -apply Now (2) (3) (4)
|Manager, Specialist Sales - Mastercard by infogreat: 8:45am On May 23, 2018|
Mastercard - We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Ref No: R-65791
Manager, Specialist Sales, SSA will be responsible for:
• Driving sales & managing the Implementation of MiGS/DataCash/SMEOnline and other Digital Payment Gateway services in market.
• Provide expert Digital Payment Gateway services consultation and support.
• Based in Lagos, Nigeria, or Kenya, East Africa, this position is responsible for the market deployment of selected E-Commerce payments solutions, such as DataCash/MiGS.
• This position is fully accountable for program execution, ensuring both market and product readiness for our next generation of E-Commerce payment products.
• Focusing on the entire end-to-end delivery process having full responsibility for overall program management, including the validation of business and functional requirements and the successful execution of all company critical and strategically important DataCash/MiGS and SecureCode initiatives in SSA.
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Have you led a team of diverse skills and experience?
• Conduct market development activities and drive market preparation activities, translating marketing strategy to sales and account strategies and channel management approaches if appropriate.
• Ensure that customers clearly understand how our products and services could potentially interface with their platforms and achieve their business requirements.
• Assist with the creation of training materials and development activities to advance the capability of the downstream marketing team and account teams.
• Manage the Sales & Customer Delivery pipeline for Datacash/MiGS and other digital payment Gateway solutions, working with the country and account managers to qualify and prioritize initiatives;
• Work collaboratively with Product to create comprehensive go-to-market strategies and execution plans to deliver SecureCode and DataCash/MiGS products and services to the market.
• Ensure Customer Delivery is alwaysclosely integrated with, and positively supports the business, providing management at all levels with the necessary information to maximize revenue, profitability and efficiency.
• Obtain market feedback on unique, market specific requirements for new product features/ offerings, based on local market nuances, and revise roll out strategy as necessary.
• Strong and proven experience in the payments industry and deep understanding of telecommunications industry across the full spectrum of E-commerce technologies.
• Ability to grasp the complex technical requirements needed to lead the delivery of new products and solutions in market.
• Extensive, proven project management and planning skills with a demonstrated record of success managing multiple projects with external and internal clients simultaneously.
• Ability to identify issues before they develop into problems; proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners.
• Must be strategic, highly organized and able to attend to critical details
• Able to clearly communicate complex technical and business information in an easy to understand manner; able to effectively deliver messages both verbally and in writing.
• University degree. Advanced degree preferred.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
• Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset.
Apply Via: https://mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CorporateCareers/job/Lagos-Nigeria/Manager--Specialist-Sales_R-65791/?source=LINKEDIN
|Re: Manager, Specialist Sales - Mastercard by infogreat: 10:34am On May 23, 2018|
|Re: Manager, Specialist Sales - Mastercard by infogreat: 11:31am On May 23, 2018|
|Re: Manager, Specialist Sales - Mastercard by infogreat: 8:07am On May 24, 2018|
|Re: Manager, Specialist Sales - Mastercard by infogreat: 11:23am On May 25, 2018|
|Re: Manager, Specialist Sales - Mastercard by infogreat: 1:28pm On May 26, 2018|
|Re: Manager, Specialist Sales - Mastercard by infogreat: 6:13pm On May 26, 2018|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70