Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Toyin Abraham’s Movie ‘the Ghost And The Tout’ Rakes In N30 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham’s Movie ‘the Ghost And The Tout’ Rakes In N30 Million (1153 Views)

Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham’s Movie ‘the Ghost And The Tout’ Rakes In N30 Million by EmagNig(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2018
Toyin Abraham’s new movie, ‘The Ghost and the Tout’, which debut in the cinemas on May 11 has made over N30 million in revenue since the day of its opening, which is an incredible feat considering stiff competition from Avengers and Deadpool.

The movie which is a joint venture of Toyin Abraham and Samuel Olatunji, has witnessed multiple sold-out viewings in Lagos, Benin, Ibadan, Enugu, Akure and several other cinemas across the country.

The movie which tells the story of Isila (Toyin Abraham), a young woman from the ghetto who encounters a ghost in need of her help to communicate with the people he left behind. Only her can see the ghost. At the ghost’s request, she becomes tangled in solving a murder mystery and her life takes an interesting turn. The story was told in the most hilarious way.

The roll-call of actors in the movie include Racheal Okonkwo, Lasisi Elenu, Femi Adebayo, Sambasa Nzeribe, Josh2funny, Chioma Akpotha, Bobrisky, Dele Odule, Chiwetalu Agwu and others.

Speaking on the development, Abraham encouraged Nigerians to make the movie their Children’s Day and Democracy Day choice.

“It would be my pleasure to see many people make ‘The Ghost and the Tout’ their Children’s Day and Democracy Day movie choice,” she said.

“The reception has been amazing really and I am grateful for all the love people have shown me in different states. I am nothing without my fans. They are the reason for Toyin Abraham.”

Remember Toyin Abraham just got engaged to her lawyer boyfriend, though his identity is not yet revealed to the public, but rumours have it that there are serious preparations for the wedding which is likely to come up before the end of the year.

The wedding plan was confirmed when Toyin Abraham requested that her publicist, Big Sam walk her down the aisle on her big day. This he obliged to.

https://lailasnews.com/toyin-abrahams-movie-the-ghost-and-the-tout-rakes-in-n30million/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo Pictured With Odunomo Adekola And Toyin Abraham / Jesse Jagz Seriously Involved In Bringing Up Our Child – Ruby Gyang / Why They Call Me The Virgin Face Of Nollywood - Chioma Akpotha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.