Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair (40595 Views)

Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media / Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence / OAP Do2dtun Says Noble Igwe Leg Looks Like 'Monkey Post' In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by gabbie77: 1:14pm On May 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by orjaha(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2018
Don't copy them, let them copy you
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by almayda: 1:41pm On May 23, 2018
But come first,how do you pick a yahoo boy from the crowd?[quote author=metronaija4 post=67801901]Cool fm OAP, Do2dtun was recently arrested by Sars after he seen with a coloured hairstyle.

http://www.metronaija.ng/sars-arrest-oap-do2dtun-for-having-a-coloured-hair/

[/quot
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:
grin
You for don dey confess to all the cults, groups and gangs wey you no know talkless of join after them caress you with light torture.

Dotun na Egede.
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by Hotzone(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2018
Not familiar with the name though I think the situation could have been easier if the police and the civilian wannabe superstar respected each other
I think part of the offenses may not be far from abusive use of word, disdain and carelessness toward public peace and safety
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by Etranshub(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2018
God is the protector of a common man...

New from the house of Bethsaidal farms and agro allied.

A simple fact that is hard to learn is that, the time to save money is when you actually have some. Get
#mypiggiebank from the house of bethsaidal today and start saving some money today so that money can save you. Dm us today for prices with nation wide delivery available.

Made of steel (stainless, galvanised and mild steel), fireproof,breakpoint ,re-usable and ever-lasting.

Instagram : mypiggiebank
Facebook: my piggy bank
Whatsapp: 08167488947

Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by oshomoshi: 2:20pm On May 23, 2018
E no get wetin we no go hear for this country..lol
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 23, 2018
Poster, hair can not be quantified. You can not have a hair, or 2 hair, or 3 hair etc.

Therefore, “a colored hair” is not correct English.

Kindly correct yourself.
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by olexjay(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2018
sotomayor:
it's save bro.
Mr professor, he only comment with pidgin English and those reading his comment can understand what he's passing across
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by stacyadams: 3:35pm On May 23, 2018
jaxxy:
Interesting bt i wonder the criteria they use to stop and search. If u have nothing to hide I don't think u shud be bothered about sars. However sm of them overdo things. I like freedom of expression but u will be addressed ny how u dress/represent urself.
..bro weda u get something to hide or not just avoid them at all cost
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2018
Nazaretha1:
Look at this mumu labelling Do2dTUN, on air personality at COOLFM, CEO of ECLEFTIC entertainment where PEPENAZI is, media mogul, disk jockey, video jockey, voice-over artist, sound engineer, OLAMIDE'S hype-man, voice coach and entertainment entrepreneur an irresponsible person.
What have you or your whole generation put together done to affect Nigeria positively or to prove you're responsible?
Arindin omo.

Lol Do you think I care who he is? Or Which President of any country have you seen with a tinted hair? Anyways I don't have time for ass-licking people like you.
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2018
Sorry Mr. Frontward reasoner.. you are just an ordinary ass-licker.
phlame:

Keep shut with ur backward reasoning... IDIAT
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by Achorise: 4:14pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It serves him right.
If you have dreadlocks, a sprayed hair, tattoos, sagged jeans, wear earrings, bold neckchains or own more than 2 iPhones.

You deserve everything and more SARS gives you.
Sars held me ob Sunday cos I was in a clean spider, camry.
The SARS guy was wearing ear rings.
Most if them are driven by jealousy.
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by callixibe: 4:42pm On May 23, 2018
That is how INNOCENT people are arrested on trump up charges. THE LORD IS OUR SHEPHERD
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by phlame(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2018
feelgoodstuffs:
Sorry Mr. Frontward reasoner.. I am just an ordinary ass-licker.

Fixed
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by laliga01: 5:27pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It serves him right.
If you have dreadlocks, a sprayed hair, tattoos, sagged jeans, wear earrings, bold neckchains or own more than 2 iPhones.

You deserve everything and more SARS gives you.

Don't you think you sound stupid?
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by Ayobami7(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair by NJsimpleboi(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2018
I don't know why d Sars in Nigeria is full of whack fools..... How will you term anybody with dyed hair a yahoo boy. Go to Facebook & other social media u will catch some from there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) / Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Banana Island Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.