Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club (413 Views)

Arsenal Football Club Wishes Nigeria Happy Independence Day / Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by mickapolo: 10:06am On May 23, 2018
Arsenal confirm that Unai Emery is set to become the club's new head coach subject to "the completion of regulatory processes."

Unai Emery: 'I am thrilled to be joining one of the great clubs in the game. Arsenal is known and loved throughout the world for its style of play, its commitment to young players, the fantastic stadium, the way the club is run."

Emery, who joined PSG in June 2016, left the French club at the end of this season, having led them to a domestic treble. The 46-year-old had previously guided Spanish side Sevilla to three Europa League titles [url]9jabet.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by Waletomisin(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2018
Welcome aboard coach!!
Re: Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by mickapolo: 10:10am On May 23, 2018
can he take Arsenal back to there promise land?
Re: Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by akikanju(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2018
nice one
Re: Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by bizza45: 10:12am On May 23, 2018
Unai emery that couldn't do so well in UCL despite d whole money given to him... Welcome to england ... Coaches wey go bully u plenty wella.. Starting from Burnley and west ham
Re: Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by mickapolo: 10:22am On May 23, 2018
Re: Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by Jfyzee: 11:01am On May 23, 2018
Let no one expect him to perform miracle in the first two season.. we should start asking question from the 3rd season. The first two season for him should be for building and understand the league proper.

If anyone disagree.. then they should go check Liverpool on how klopp have transformed the club to a more formidable and competitive team.. #My2cent
Re: Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by Sniper4real(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by daviesblaze(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2018
Me and prediction telegram channel go be like Alabi and 40million next season. grin grin grin

I smell winnings grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by obonujoker(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2018
bizza45:
Unai emery that couldn't do so well in UCL despite d whole money given to him... Welcome to england ... Coaches wey go bully u plenty wella.. Starting from Burnley and west ham

Did pep and mourinho do well??
Did arsene Wenger do well??
Did even Ferguson do well??
Re: Breaking News : CONFIRMED Unai Emery Is The New Manager Of Arsenal Football Club by Hayyan22: 11:45am On May 23, 2018
From arsene of arsenal to emery of the emirate!nice aptmt

(1) (Reply)

16 UEFA Champions League Records Cristiano Ronaldo Has Broken / How You Can Rig Premier League Match In Ghana With $100 / Ramos Sent Me A Message... But I Never Told Him It Was OK': Mohamed Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.