Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� (3193 Views)

Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents / Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car / Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by engrofodile: 10:22am On May 23, 2018
Watch as Davido snobs Ceec...did not acknowledge her at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUlze5s49Bg
Re: Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by engrofodile: 11:36am On May 23, 2018
engrofodile:
Watch as Davido snobs Ceec...did not acknowledge her at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUlze5s49Bg

Cool video��
Re: Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by kmaster007: 1:19pm On May 23, 2018
form familiarity
Re: Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by Giddymoney(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2018
Someone who has watched the video should please explain to me what happened, I don't have mb to waste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by madenigga(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2018
That wasnt cee c that was alex.

Also neither was trying to greet each oda.
They were just walking past

1 Like

Re: Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by engrofodile: 3:06pm On May 23, 2018
madenigga:
That wasnt cee c that was alex.

Also neither was trying to greet each oda.
They were just walking past
Really
Re: Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by madenigga(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2018
engrofodile:

Really
I watched d video. Cee c appeared only when davido had left.

The person who made dz video used a false head line and is smhw trying to be mischievous to get more youtube views
Re: Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by Okewa(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2018
Bloggers in nigeria with false news are like buhari and blame game

1 Like

Re: Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by Robbin7(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2018
Giddymoney:
Someone who has watched the video should please explain to me what happened, I don't have mb to waste
I tire o
Re: Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by Dacronym(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2018
That TV tho not bad
Re: Davido Snobs The Hell Out Of Ceec In An Occassion.why Obo!!(video)� by lalasticlala(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2018
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Video: Cardi B Dancing And Twerking In A Club In Lagos / UNN Nursing Students Storms School With Cars In Obi Cubana's Style(video) / Terry G Vs Don Jassy (party Track Production)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.