Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now (2854 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now by bryner: 10:33am On May 23, 2018
The power of Céline!
Two months after Céline Dion canceled a series of shows in Las Vegas to undergo a “minimally invasive surgical procedure,” the superstar returned to the stage at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Tuesday night.

The Grammy award winner began the night by addressing the full concert hall where she received a standing ovation.

“You know it’s been a while since we’ve done a show I had a little health issue — don’t we all,” Dion said. “But I have to tell you, I’m extremely happy to be back. The stage is kind of my home away from home and I have to admit I can barely stand on my feet tonight as I am a little bit nervous.”

“It doesn’t matter how long you’ve done a show,” Dion admitted. “Every time you do a show you get nervous and I do have butterflies tonight.”

She continued, “You wonder will the people still come, are they gonna say what if she cancels tonight, will they stay home, I don’t take anything for granted. You can see so many shows in Vegas and I’m so very grateful.”

“Not everyone has the privilege to do what they love in life so thank you for the privilege,” she added.

Dion began the set by singing “I Surrender” and later treated the audience to a performance of her new song “Ashes,” which is featured on the new Deadpool 2 movie soundtrack.

http://www.vondanews.com/celine-dion-returns-to-the-stage-2-months-after-undergoing-surgery/

3 Likes

Re: Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now by kmaster007: 1:27pm On May 23, 2018
legendary R &B
Re: Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now by neolboy(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2018
Legendary
Re: Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now by pemiakd: 2:18pm On May 23, 2018
I love her and I love her songs.
Re: Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now by GOFRONT(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2018
ThankGod Celine is back.....Hush...A new day has come

2 Likes

Re: Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now by Luizkid(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2018
Ageless Beauty
Re: Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now by Forpink2: 7:38pm On May 23, 2018
nice
Re: Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now by Alwaysking: 8:01pm On May 23, 2018
The legend is back!
Re: Céline Dion Returns To The Stage 2 Months After Surgery,photos Of B4 & Now by Yewandequeen(f): 9:40pm On May 23, 2018
Missed her

She is a legend

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Rock A Face Cap And Still Look Chick [photos] / OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Newly ‘acquired’ Butts In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.