Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police (18672 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by MrMystrO(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2018
Metuh:

After 4 years, we will vote the person out again till we have a better president.

Lol you will vote till you get old and die and Nothing will change. Only a VIOLENT REVOLUTION Can bring a REAL change to Nigeria. The present system is a failed one and Just Cannot Work!!! The system has to Change and only when Nigerians can rise up and Stage a Violent Revolution can things Change for the better. Until then, Keep voting and Hoping for a “Good" President until una eyes go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by wtfcoded: 3:28pm On May 23, 2018
Mace wey dem go don melt since.
Nnamdi KANU has always been right.

The zoo country.

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 23, 2018
Jer6s:

Camera wasn't working, shey?

That just joins the long lists of things not working
in Nigeria.
Wanna know what else isn't working in Nigeria?

*UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS who due to their status are termed LAZY (obviously NOT WORKING)
*Conflict resolution methods in BENUE and other parts (NOT WORKING)
*The BRAINS of some of the people "WE" voted into power (mostly on TECHNICAL STOPOVERS, So NOT WORKING)

I could go on angry
Now let me ask u a question...
Who would u blame for the sorry state of the CCTV camera that's not working in the senate?

Please answer me in just a plain term.

And also...
I hope u know that these senators collect millions monthly, so u want to tell me they are only there for the cash without thinking of the security of their lives abi?

The senators should be ashamed that they don't have a working CCTV system but yet they collect money without helping their districts. I guess u also know that these men add to the infeasible budget without thinking of the same CCTV issue?

U can have a list of things not working which I support u, but u should know that the CCTV coverage issue is the fault of the senate.

If u expect Omo Agege to be jailed based on the words of those around without video proof, then u have no right to accuse the DSS and the EFCC for arresting Dasuki, Metuh and co .
I for one will never subscribe to jailing someone without clear proofs and so will never support this senate panel whatsoever until they can provide video proof.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

Who would u blame for the sorry state of the CCTV camera that's not working in the senate?

And also...
I hope u know that these senators collect millions monthly, so u want to tell me they are only there for the cash without thinking of the security of their lives abi?

The senators should be ashamed that they don't have a working CCTV system but yet they collect money without helping their districts. I guess u also know that these men add to the infeasible budget without thinking of the same CCTV issue?

U can have a list of things not working which I support u, but u should know that the CCTV coverage issue is the fault of the senate.

If u expect Omo Agege to be jailed based on the words of those around without video proof, then u have no right to accuse the DSS and the EFCC for arresting Dasuki, Metuh and co .
I for one will never subscribe to jailing someone without clear proofs and so will never support this senate panel whatsoever until they can provide video proof.

On the blame game, I will need FACTS to start one.
Like you said, the senators are aware that CCTV was operational, right?
Isn't it possible the CCTV wasn't operational JUST ON THE VERY DAY of the theft. This is Nigeria where anything goes, had it been in place, the footage when available WILL be scrambled or at best vanish. There are a lot of big men with BIG POCKETS just waiting for the price for evidence to go away.

Again, it's possible the CCTV wasn't functional even before the incident in which case explains a lot about how much they value security there.

In any case, we will never know, not until 10years, that is if the investigation pulls through.

I pray NIGERIA GETS IT Right one day! cool
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2018
maasoap:

What can they do? Impeach Buhari? The probability of succeeding on that is zero.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by ojtech8291: 4:31pm On May 23, 2018
Chai.... My people my people. � hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Are you seriously kidding me right now? I love my country Nigeria.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Redder97(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2018
The problem lies in us,most people do not even want good for the country...so much evil.

“The CCTV that was supposed to capture what happened from outside to inside the chamber was not functional. That would have assisted in puncturing the denial of the suspects,”
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Redder97(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

And also...

why will the CCTV not be working.

Our problem is that "we love giving order but not Justice"

its well with Nigeria.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Kingspin(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2018
hahahahahahhahahahahhaa\
hahahahahahhahahha
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by nuclearboy(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2018
How many years has Societe Generale bank which made pensioners commit suicide and other senators cases, been in court?

They mastered delaying investigations and throwing spanners into the wheels of justice, so why complain now? Do they now have extra heads?

50 years please, or it moves at same pace as Saraki's cases
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:56pm On May 23, 2018
alienvirus:
Lol.

Did I just read 10yrs? Well, national assembly members are beginning to feel what the general populace face from the Police. Foot-dragging bails...

National assembly needs to man up and do the right thing without minding whose horse is gored.
their ox will be gored
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
Redder97:

why will the CCTV not be working.

Our problem is that "we love giving order but not Justice"

its well with Nigeria.
How about u ask Saraki and other senators who collect millions every month without considering their security.
Who should be more conscious about their security cameras, the FG or the senate?

Some small firms have a working CCTV in Nigeria but a whole senate for that matter cannot even boast of any. None of them even thought of raising a point of order to make the CCTV a priority.

I have said it over time...I won't support a prosecution without a concrete proof.
I have been speaking against the DSS and EFCC strategies and patterns of prosecution and I will still be against this since there is no concrete proof.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 23, 2018
Jer6s:

On the blame game, I will need FACTS to start one.
Like you said, the senators are aware that CCTV was operational, right?
Isn't it possible the CCTV wasn't operational JUST ON THE VERY DAY of the theft. This is Nigeria where anything goes, had it been in place, the footage when available WILL be scrambled or at best vanish. There are a lot of big men with BIG POCKETS just waiting for the price for evidence to go away.

Again, it's possible the CCTV wasn't functional even before the incident in which case explains a lot about how much they value security there.

In any case, we will never know, not until 10years, that is if the investigation pulls through.

I pray NIGERIA GETS IT Right one day! cool
Yeah...
But my opinion is, if the CCTV has been working all along and failed to work on that faithful day, most senators would have come out to raise a point of money changing hands to destroy evidence but none of them has come out to say anything as regarding that.

Let's just wait for the 10yrs.
Re: Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police by Nobody: 12:56am On May 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

Yeah...
But my opinion is, if the CCTV has been working all along and failed to work on that faithful day, most senators would have come out to raise a point of money changing hands to destroy evidence but none of them has come out to say anything as regarding that.

Let's just wait for the 10yrs.

Yes o, it's the investigation of the decade grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Lai Mohammed Said Atiku Will Be Questioned Over Bank PHB / Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport / Farooq Kperogi: Obi’s Campaign Council Shows He Isn’t Different From APC And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.