Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts (3771 Views)

Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by BloggersNG: 11:53am On May 23, 2018
Girl is totally ageless, She's actually aging backwards You know.. Tho she's been off the movie screen for something now, but she still rocks as number one..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/genevieve-shares-cute-no-makeup-photo.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by itspzpics(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2018
Uhnnn uhnnn
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by Waakanda: 12:56pm On May 23, 2018
Fine Moma
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by pemiakd: 2:23pm On May 23, 2018
Fyn girl
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by Auladimeji(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:51pm On May 23, 2018
WowWowWowWowWowWowWowWowWowWow
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by kense88: 4:08pm On May 23, 2018
Such a raving beauty. Wish I can marry a woman as beautiful as her.
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by SoapQueen(f): 4:13pm On May 23, 2018
I love Genevieve, I love the hair color, sadly, it makes her look aged.
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by okwabayi(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2018
Overrated piece of stiff, emotionless, poor acting trash. I don't blame her sha, it's Atiku I blame.
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by bigcee(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2018
okwabayi:
Overrated piece of stiff, emotionless, poor acting trash. I don't blame her sha, it's Atiku I blame.
How old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by Patrick33(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
okwabayi:
someone should give me formula to calculate this guy hate
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by Rachelsblog(f): 5:56pm On May 23, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by Forpink2: 7:39pm On May 23, 2018
beautiful
BloggersNG:
Girl is totally ageless, She's actually aging backwards You know.. Tho she's been off the movie screen for something now, but she still rocks as number one..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/genevieve-shares-cute-no-makeup-photo.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by Bo55lady: 7:41pm On May 23, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
Siren
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:16pm On May 23, 2018
Bo55lady:

Siren

Na so o tongue

okwabayi:

Bros na quarrel Is she owing you, so we can contribute to pay you back?
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by okwabayi(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Bros na quarrel Is she owing you, so we can contribute to pay you back?
Genevieve is talentless. I've said my own. The problem is Nigerians love mediocrity and it's why they take her as a screen goddess.
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by okwabayi(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2018
bigcee:
How old are you?
Old enough to know terrible acting.
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
It's like Genevieve is not based in Nigeria any more
Re: Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2018
okwabayi:

Genevieve is talentless. I've said my own. The problem is Nigerians love mediocrity and it's why they take her as a screen goddess.

So who are the talented ones? Be quick and name them before I provoke! angry

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy And Kisses Her Husband / Toyin Lawal Bares Her Cleavage, Shares Hot Beedroom Photos With Man - Fans React / I Have 6 Packs & 6 Cars - Peter Psquare Boast As He Reminds Ladies. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.