Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Is This The Guy Responsible For Linda Ikeji Pregnancy ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Guy Responsible For Linda Ikeji Pregnancy ? (1024 Views)

Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig / Meet The Two(2) Men That Are Likely Responsible For Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy. / Two Men Are Fighting For Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy – Barrister Emeka Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is This The Guy Responsible For Linda Ikeji Pregnancy ? by NaijaCelebrity: 12:09pm On May 23, 2018
Social media and the entertainment industry was thrown into confusion when pregnant photos of Nigeria’s most popular gossip blogger surfaced online.

Ever since the photos broke the internet everyone has been asking, who is responsible? .

According to our source, the man in the photo above is responsible for the pregnancy.

Remember last month Linda Ikeji’s sister took to Instagram with excitement to share a photo of the alleged baby daddy with an interesting caption.

He sooooo fine. Pop the question already babes. My answer is YES! Lol if my sister cashh me ehhh. My inlaw so fine, so calm. Love you.

http://news.nollyzone.com/is-this-the-guy-responsible-for-linda-ikeji-pregnancy/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Is This The Guy Responsible For Linda Ikeji Pregnancy ? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Is This The Guy Responsible For Linda Ikeji Pregnancy ? by kelechi50: 12:17pm On May 23, 2018
Please worth God have joined together let no man put them asunder not even the internet. My sister God bless your marriage
Re: Is This The Guy Responsible For Linda Ikeji Pregnancy ? by Riogeese(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Is This The Guy Responsible For Linda Ikeji Pregnancy ? by lalasticlala(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2018

(1)

Mavin Star Tiwa Savage Slays In Tracksuit! / Bbnaija Star Alex Looks Beautiful In Colorful Camouflage / Richard Mofe-Damijo Rocks Scottish Skirt 'Kilt' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.