Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics (23801 Views)

Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / Proscribed IPOB Members Protest In Aba Today,say IGP Can't Intimidate Them(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by Postanalyser: 8:31am On May 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Igbo wannabe like you, my mama say I be Ibo like you, I don't throw unnecessary banters with kids.
Deal with it.

lol....obviously ur mama knows the benefits of being an igbo,hence her effort in trying to push u to become one.However,i and every other igbo reject you....you csn try in your next life.

1 Like

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by proudevil: 8:39am On May 25, 2018
toofit007:
I said it about 3 years ago that what was happening was foundation laying, that when the proper revolution starts, that no power in this Africa will stop it. That even the so called political elites in biafraLand will run for their life. Watch it, it is coming! Wait for it, it is almost here! If guns and bullets was not able to stop them during the biafra war (1967-1970) and till date it has not stop them, then what else do you think will stop them? I remember reading a particular article where one of the biafra soldiers said "we did not surrender, we only retreat in other to go and reenforce". I was equally made to understand that the struggle was suspended because of the starvation as a result of total blockade....... I only have this to say........ Once again the flag has risen!!! It is happening live today 23/5/2018. They have sworn an oath to restore biafra or they die in the process, they said they will never retreat neither will they surrender. When injustice becomes law, resistance become the only option left. They are stubbornly indestructible. Tagging peaceful protesters terrorist was the greatest mistake. As they match fearlessly even in the face of intimidation and provocation, I pray that chukwu okike will see them through. May 30 remains sacrosanct, we must remember our fallen hero who died so that we may live. "The greatest crime against humanity committed in Africa..... We must remember them.
see this ipoo sympathizer.

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by Yyeske(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2018
Postanalyser:

lol....obviously ur mama knows the benefits of being an igbo,hence her effort in trying to push u to become one.However,i and every other igbo reject you....you csn try in your next life.
Next miscreant please
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by Edu3Again: 9:05am On May 25, 2018
dadark:

nobody realy hate igbos....its your character to dominate that confuse them....

nobody realy understand your drive to win win win win.....its very alien to africans....

and its not only nigerians that complain about it....the ol world is starting to notice it too....

So why are u fighting to keep us in this Zoo
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by dadark: 9:08am On May 25, 2018
Edu3Again:

So why are u fighting to keep us in this Zoo

its not realy nigerian citizens that are keeping you back....its the nigerian military....

una can pack una things and return back to the east for all we care.....nobody is gonna miss una....

and their is another issue....:

you cant have the delta,even if delta igbos live their too....

its not gonna work.........
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by Edu3Again: 9:15am On May 25, 2018
dadark:

its not realy nigerian citizens that are keeping you back....its the nigerian military....

una can pack una things and return back to the east for all we care.....nobody is gonna miss una....

and their is another issue....:

you cant have the delta,even if delta igbos live their too....

its not gonna work.........

The delta wants us u almajiri, nobody want u Fulani
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by dadark: 9:17am On May 25, 2018
Edu3Again:

The delta wants us u almajiri, nobody want u Fulani

am a deltan....!!....denying me my identity will not change that fact...

i dont want biafra.....period.....!!!!!!!!!!.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by dadark: 9:19am On May 25, 2018
i no wan get angry already early in the morning....

but you easterners realy piss me off..... angry angry
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by Postanalyser: 9:22am On May 25, 2018
dadark:

Lol....ask Sarowiwa "how market " when you meet him. Foools don't learn from others mistake.
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by Postanalyser: 9:24am On May 25, 2018
dadark:
i no wan get angry already early in the morning....

but you easterners realy piss me off..... angry angry

Angry? does your anger really have any impact on the Nigeria economy? of course it's as insignificant as you and your uselex tribe in Nigeria. So let your anger boil.

1 Like

Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by dadark: 9:27am On May 25, 2018
Postanalyser:

Angry? does your anger really have any impact on the Nigeria economy? of course it's as insignificant as you and your uselex tribe in Nigeria. So let your anger boil.

which nigerian economy....?...when did nigeria had a real economy than oyel oyel oyel oyel oyel oyel....??

and you igbos even messed it more up by importing every nonesense to nigeria and awaiting for us to hail una....

you import things that whites wanted to throw away and await us to hail you too...??

you people are just....tahhhh.....
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by Edu3Again: 9:28am On May 25, 2018
dadark:

Almajiri who dash u delta?

You even sound like a Fulani parasite!

Anyways watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11zvif9M6Q
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by dadark: 9:30am On May 25, 2018
Edu3Again:

Almajiri who dash u delta?

You even sound like a Fulani parasite!

Anyways watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11zvif9M6Q

i still dont want biafra....

what you wan do.....??
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by dadark: 9:34am On May 25, 2018
look,i said it over and over again....

get your biafra by force and stop complaining....

if ipob didnt fvck up,nobody will care that you are carrying biafran flags around...

you did it before and it was not illegal....

till ipob appeared and start threathning nigeria....

and you have the audacity we dont have the right to defend ourselfs.....??

who the fvck do you people think you are....
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by Edu3Again: 10:04am On May 25, 2018
dadark:

what you wan do.....??

Almajiri we dont want u
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by Reelectbuhari: 1:33pm On May 25, 2018
dadark:

what you wan do.....??
u not noticed.....
u a minute particle
Re: Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics by Reelectbuhari: 1:52pm On May 25, 2018
dadark:
look,i said it over and over again....

get your biafra by force and stop complaining....

if ipob didnt fvck up,nobody will care that you are carrying biafran flags around...

you did it before and it was not illegal....

till ipob appeared and start threathning nigeria....

and you have the audacity we dont have the right to defend ourselfs.....??

who the fvck do you people think you are....

u can only hear this rubbish from delta state

cc

lzaa immhotep islambad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists / 10 Political Blunders Made By Nigerian Presidential Candidates In 2022 - SR / President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.