Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (30992 Views)

Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by blizzers(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2018
braimeddy:
I guessed she returned it because she's aware of the cctv cameras everywhere. Wise decision she made otherwise she could have find herself in kirikiri prison.

Which CCTV? even with CCTVs she could still have found a way around to pick it up and kept it without anyone knowing about it.

2 Likes

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Btruth: 2:01pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Ha!! This lady is "MADAM HONESTY"!! In this my present condition, even my ancestors will not be happy if i return it.......... angry
.....and will someone's hard earn money that was lost turn your life around nii?

1 Like

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Irritant: 2:01pm On May 23, 2018
See her face sef... she is obviously regretting by now.. Opportunity comes but once my dear grin
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Otapipia: 2:01pm On May 23, 2018
braimeddy:
I guessed she returned it because she's aware of the cctv cameras everywhere. Wise decision she made otherwise she could have find herself in kirikiri prison.
CCTV camera even in the toilet were she allegedly found it? Give her some accolades please

4 Likes

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Kealmin(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2018
Even If man doesn't bless her God will reward her for that act OF honesty.

we must understand that stolen wealth doesn't bring lasting peace and it's not good to steal things belonging to other people.

We must learn to be honest in our homes, our places OF work our school everywhere we find ourselves. we must always represent the true image and person of our saviour Jesus Christ. God bless you young lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by finofaya: 2:04pm On May 23, 2018
I'm starting to think all these "lost" and "found" monies at airports are proceeds of crime or evidence of attempted crime. How does someone misplace N2m please?

2 Likes

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Fitnessman(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2018
Hmmm.. Good Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by anyimontana(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2018
braimeddy:
CCTV inside toilet bah?...honesty is in her blood,and shes not doin it for any kind of reward...i won't mind training and hiring her

3 Likes

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 23, 2018
Were some of those valuable items she had picked and submitted to the front desk ever returned to the owners?
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by ademigos: 2:05pm On May 23, 2018
So d care desk will keep d cash

2 Likes

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Emmacolinho(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2018
If i do am how i wan take say make God bless me again? angry
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 23, 2018
braimeddy:
She could removed some pieces and left the rest if she wanted to steal it.
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Macon1212: 2:07pm On May 23, 2018
braimeddy:

No institution install � camera in the toilet for privacy sake

5 Likes

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 23, 2018
Kealmin:
Even If man doesn't bless her God will reward her for that act OF honesty.

we must understand that stolen wealth doesn't bring lasting peace and it's not good to steal things belonging to other people.

We must learn to be honest in our homes, our places OF work our school everywhere we find ourselves. we must always represent the true image and person of our saviour Jesus Christ. God bless you young lady
Nigerian politicians nko?
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Divay22(f): 2:15pm On May 23, 2018
YoungFr:
She deserves some accolades
grin grin grin grin
Which accolade undecided
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Ijaya123: 2:16pm On May 23, 2018
pafestula:
Same way and manner Buhari must be returned back to Daura in 2019 Inshallah.

Stale.
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by lawalosky(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2018
braimeddy:
my dear there is no cctv camera in that airport toilet....
.back to the topic
she really deserved some accolades.

3 Likes

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Xavier5(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by mechanics(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2018
Good act indeed, she will be rewarded soon.

1 Like

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Jnrbaino4real(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2018
pafestula:
Same way and manner Buhari must be returned back to Daura in 2019 Inshallah.
Amen and may heaven bless and uplift you more in this life for being bold to say the truth

2 Likes

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by paparazzi1987(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2018
braimeddy:

CCTV are not installed in washrooms

1 Like

Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Mufasa27(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2018
lilfreezy:
She try sha. Make i no lie, if na me see money for toilet ehn, I go just tell the owner...
Hahahahaha bad guy
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by jay4rhyme: 2:32pm On May 23, 2018
nice
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Malakh: 2:35pm On May 23, 2018
that's not honesty that is foolishness...when fate gives you something you dont give it back, the money was lost for a reason and she finding it means she didn't steal it, what she should have done is hold it until the owner comes looking for and it not turning it in, if they come fine if they dont come it belongs to her..
soberdrunk:
Ha!! This lady is "MADAM HONESTY"!! In this my present condition, even my ancestors will not be happy if i return it.......... angry
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by HtwoOw: 2:42pm On May 23, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by ItsTime4me(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2018
braimeddy:
Whatever! Let's learn to appreciate those who do the right things. People still carry out dishonest deeds even when they are aware of the presence of CCTV. A very good example is the offa bank robbery attack. She is an honest person. No two ways about it.
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2018
tectonotimes:
So, we still have good people in this country? Do you want to make millions of money via non-oil export? Click on the first link on my signature.

How much have you made from this?
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by Sarang(f): 2:58pm On May 23, 2018
9isguy:
Please someone should brief me about Canada visa and how much.. Minimum of 2years stay..... Thanks

Go to travel to Canada in travel section and READ!
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by BOOMnaija(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2018
Hit like if u think the fear of being watched on cctv camera made her return the money.
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by emelda86(f): 3:08pm On May 23, 2018
Me!!! Return faya if I do am my papa wey don die no go forgive me in this our Nigeria I can't....
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by fabulous986: 3:10pm On May 23, 2018
2 Million inside toilet!!!
Okay oooo good for her.
Re: Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2018
ItsTime4me:
Whatever! Let's learn to appreciate those who do the right things. People still carry out dishonest deeds even when they are aware of the presence of CCTV. A very good example is the offa bank robbery attack. She is an honest person. No two ways about it.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / Abdullahi Olatoye, The Windscreen Cleaner : A Victim Of Our Lost Humanity / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.