Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,574 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Woman!, Is This Really You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman!, Is This Really You? (674 Views)

Jungle Justice(pictures)...should This Really Continue? / If This Really Happens, Women Will Be Paying Men For Se.x (pics) / "Being A Woman Is Exhausting" - Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman!, Is This Really You? by chinedumo(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2010
I will like to know if women see this as a true representation of their personality? if not, why not?

Re: Woman!, Is This Really You? by chinedumo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2010
The way i see it WOMEN are special, very special, unique a singularity. They have no other lookalike among the other creatures especially compounds and chemicals which the LORD made. or tell me if there are lookalikes that you know of? So treat them as rare gems of all the other creatures and creations. Let all other creatures and creations serve the woman. And let her serve the LORD her God who has made her special. for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God and MAN.

(1) (Reply)

Things We Do 4 Love (2) / Lateef Sulaimon Scrapes Through Waste To Wealth / Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.