Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes (28502 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by holluphemydavid(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
Nawa ooooo
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by MarieSucre(f): 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
So sad, father I hope they find love again and that it lasts for them. Marriage came be something beautiful everybody.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by DIYhackers: 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
Bad news
Too much pressure I guess
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by nellybadas: 3:44pm On May 23, 2018
cry cry not nice
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by Harrynight(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2018
cry

Stories like this and those of Tonto, Toke, Tiwa, Iniedo, Mercy Aigbe, Caroline, Frank Edoho, Ubi Franklin makes me fear to get married...

Can't afford to say 'Yes I Do' today and tomorrow 'No I Don't'
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by Assassin101: 3:46pm On May 23, 2018
these b!tches aint loyal
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by kenzysmith: 3:47pm On May 23, 2018
I watch a game live wen the idiot they propose to the girl for football feild I just dey wait till this day to type about it.genort rohr no carry this guy go world cup na woman wrapper
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by sirusX(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2018
I can see Ikoyi registery

If you know ....you know wink

1 Like

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 23, 2018
Feminism is destroying marriages. Women are no longer submissive and tolerant. No union is perfect. Men and women must tolerate each other.

The hardboiled prophetess of feminism like Chimamanda and Linda Ikeji are quietly settling down with men after confusing the naive ones that they are equal with men.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by tectonotimes: 3:51pm On May 23, 2018
That's very unfortunate. Click on the first link on my signature if you are an exporter.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by wencesolo(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2018
If you want ya marriage to last please dont post wedding photo shoot ,bridal shower, baby shower etc on social media. Since it started trending,many marriages have failed or crashed. Our parents never did such trash, person go d pregnant post belly for the world to see. Our Enemies are on social media monitoring our daily activities so is better u keep ya life out of social media with ya family. Thats my candid opinion.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by jaywhoco(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2018
hasty marriage seldom proveth well...

go wisely and slow, they stumble that run fast...

Williams Shakespeare

1 Like

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by Ijaya123: 3:58pm On May 23, 2018
The way the cookie crumbles -James Hadley Chase
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by usagee36: 4:00pm On May 23, 2018
Even the ikoyi they got married has been sold to state government so its better for them. Looool
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by CSTR1003: 4:09pm On May 23, 2018
kenzysmith:
I watch a game live wen the idiot they propose to the girl for football feild I just dey wait till this day to type about it.genort rohr no carry this guy go world cup na woman wrapper
He Proposed to her In a live game?
lol.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by jrusky(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2018
When you try to advise they wont listen now it has happened. Let both of them.move on nothing more to say.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by KosyJerry(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2018
olajay86:
Super Eagles midfielder, John Ogu has reportedly ended his marriage with his wife, Vera.

The duo have unfollowed themselves on Instagram and also deleted pictures of each other.

Vera has also removed ‘wife’ from her profile and reverted to her maiden name, Akaolisa.

It is believed she has left Israel where Ogu plays his club football and is back in her father’s house in Lagos.

http://www.titopeblog.com/2018/05/super-eagles-player-john-ogus-marriage.html

All na news. Common, face your current problems.

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by gnykelly(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one.
Like Mr Hudson rightly said,
"Let us die young or let us live forever".

It is better that the marriage crashed very early than for it to crash much later in their life.
This way, they can count their losses, pick up their pieces and face the world.

By the way; it looks like marriages contracted at the Ikoyi registry are destined to fail.

that ikoyi signboard don suffer
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by deaconbiggy(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2018
Pharaoh001:
That's it! Too much romantic relationship leads to....to a failed marriage
80% of celebs marriage is likely to end by divorce. People who faked their love too, and Couples who gave themselves a romantic love like that of Celebrities, hmmm......Ending by Divorce will be a better scenario,that's if they didn't murder each other.
Let's love moderately. ..Everything about your relationship shouldn't be on Social Media...

Lets take our parents marriage as a positive example.

Thank u so so much

1 Like

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by Xisnin(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2018
Harrynight:
cry

Stories like this and those of Tonto, Toke, Tiwa, Iniedo, Mercy Aigbe, Caroline, Frank Edoho, Ubi Franklin makes me fear to get married...

Can't afford to say 'Yes I Do' today and tomorrow 'No I Don't'
What do you have in common with those names up there?

1 Like

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by deaconbiggy(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:
So sad, father I hope they find love again and that it lasts for them. Marriage came be something beautiful everybody.

What sort of queens English is this ? "Marriage came be"
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by MarieSucre(f): 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
deaconbiggy:

What sort of queens English is this ? "Marriage came be"
Thanks for drawing my attention to it. Auto-correct.
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by Kobicove(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2018
After all the lovey dovey on social media undecided
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by teamsynergy: 4:36pm On May 23, 2018
Zionista:
Feminism is destroying marriages. Women are no longer submissive and tolerant. No union is perfect. Men and women must tolerate each other.

The hardboiled prophetess of feminism like Chimamanda and Linda Ikeji are quietly settling down with men after confusing the naive ones that they are equal with men.

so if your sister husband beats her and always chase her out in the mid night, you would want her to go back till the man kills her?

you have no idea what happened and you are so quick to believe that the woman didn't do enough to keep her marriage....

marriage no be by force , if it poses a threat to your life, better walk away before u end up in a body bag

1 Like

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by MarieSucre(f): 4:42pm On May 23, 2018
Zionista:

I knew someone will come here and post trash like this. Even when it comes out that the guy was cheating, had a child outside or has low sperm count, it will still be feminisms fault. Even when it comes out at that the girl is an ardent anti-feminist who takes out time to insults feminists. It will be still be feminisms fault.

In my father and grandfather's generation, it was WESTERN EDUCATION that was bogeyman. They said, western education is what is causing women to do this and that and that and that and blah blah blah. Now feminism na the new dance.

When we cried "men are cheats".
- They said men are naturally polygamous.
When complained "men are being violent"
- They said men are naturally violent and we should pray to marry calm one.
When "men are not helping more at home even now that women are helping more in the house"
- They say men are naturally something that I cannot remember.

Everyday giving out unsolicited advice to slay queen, olosho, runs girls etc Not once to themselves.

For once stop advising women, go and advice your fellow men to change and tolerate and etc se you hear.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by Bigval5: 4:52pm On May 23, 2018
enemachris:
Why am i the second to comment on a bad news like this ?

And you think you're the second ehn..
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by Olifiz(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2018
RealDannie:
The way marriages crash lately makes me wonder if they are now CARS or HARD DRIVES.

My brother even hard drives can be recovered. Cars can also be refurbished.

Even for scrap divorce no get value. Lol
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2018
jaywhoco:
hasty marriage seldom proveth well...
go wisely and slow, they stumble that run fast...
William
MarieSucre post=67813069:

Thanks for drawing my attention to it. Auto-correct.
s Shakespeare
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by Ayobami7(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2018
Okay
Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:43pm On May 23, 2018
cant wear that in aba, no need 2 buy
ehioziosa:
Women sneaker

My ladies you need this...

follow the link below to purchase

www.alcobo.com/productviewindex.jsp?naw=234

Re: John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes by mechanics(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2018
That's not the best thing to do, she should have known that marriage is for better and for worse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Paolo Rossi Dies At 64 / Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.