Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy..Contact Me If You Are A True Hustler - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy..Contact Me If You Are A True Hustler (524 Views)

I Am A Nigeria Youth, I Am Not Lazy / If You're Not Lazy And Can Work 3-5 Hours A Day? Click Here / Types Of Spirits That Make Nigerian Youths Mentally Lazy And Unproductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy..Contact Me If You Are A True Hustler by intercell: 2:38pm On May 23, 2018
G-PROMO / INTERCELLL is into importation and promotion of very cheap brand new java phones ranging from N3,000 upwards, if you are a real high spirited hustler and have genuine and verifiable guarantor, then come over to collect up to N60,000 worth of goods to start with..Then your seriousness and consistency will determine if you get to the second stage of N200,000 worth of goods..If you believe in your ability, you can grow to the third stage of N500,000..But for now, let's take it step by step..
Call G-PROMO hotlines and get linked with any of our agents for immediate startup..
Phone numbers :- 01-453-7463 or 081-7774-7774
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy..Contact Me If You Are A True Hustler by intercell: 4:04pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy..Contact Me If You Are A True Hustler by intercell: 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy..Contact Me If You Are A True Hustler by intercell: 5:53am On May 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Business Developers Are Needed For Urgent Employment In A Fast Growing Tech Firm / Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Recruitment - Latest Jobs / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.