Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Free Mentorship:importation Business Plus Hot Selling Products In 2018 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Mentorship:importation Business Plus Hot Selling Products In 2018 (512 Views)

Free Training: How To Grow A Profitable E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products / FREE Seminar: How To Grow A PROFITABLE E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products / FREE Seminar:importation Business Plus Hot Selling Products In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Mentorship:importation Business Plus Hot Selling Products In 2018 by lexyinfo(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2018
Dear friend,

Would you like to start a highly profitable business from the comfort of your room… and then use a strategic system to… start making a profit of between =N=250,000, =N=500,000 every month… well keep reading because I’m going to show you exactly how to do it!
But before then,
Let’s talk about something you already know…

A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

This business is for these categories of people:
Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance
Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood
Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business
If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join our Mentorship class and let’s work it out together.

You can check my free tutorial here on Nairaland using the Link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4322918/how-start-profitable-importation-business

I explained the basic fundamental of importation business in the tutorial. Even with that simple information you can kick start your import business in the next 72hours and I also introduced a mentorship program as well. A lot of people registered for the program and they are doing very good now.
I still want to help 50 more people to kick start their import business and make 2018 their best year ever. We started the first Batch on January and we are through. This new set of 50 persons is the 4th batch.Join now to benefit because will may likely stop the training soon.
Don’t be left out.
Only 50 people will get free access to our Mentorship class.

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you join us;
Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Your ideal products to import
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!
==>Delivery to end consumer
==>Selling on ecommerce platform
==>Selling outside Lagos...the way out
==>How to scale up your business
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5 mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.
==>Niche domination strategies

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.

==>You will get access to over 25 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Chatbot Marketing Mastery

==>Complete 30 Days of FREE Mentorship and You will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class

==>Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES.

This Premium Training/Mentorship Course Materials Is Not For Everybody, Only For 50 Smart Nigerians.
This training worth more than N50,000 Plus all its bonuses,
Due to popular demand of this training, you can now get access to it for almost FREE
Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community; grab this opportunity now with both hands.

You will get access to the training materials and videos for just a token

This course materials is full of value and it contains all you need to succeed in importation Business in Nigeria.

Here is how to get it for almost free:
Pay a token of 2 0 0 0 naira
Call or sms 08074277479 for account details
Whatsapp 08090582735 to get account details and add up to the training class.
You will get full access to the course and 30 days of Free Mentorship

Have done series of this training this year and a lot of Nigerians have been empowered.
Don’t allow 2 0 0 0 naira to prevent you from getting this knowledge once and for all.

To be part of this first 50 people to benefit send a Whatsapp message with the title “Import Workshop” to 08090582735. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after payment.

Re: Free Mentorship:importation Business Plus Hot Selling Products In 2018 by lexyinfo(m): 6:14am On May 25, 2018
Join the moving train now.
Re: Free Mentorship:importation Business Plus Hot Selling Products In 2018 by lexyinfo(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2018
You can't afford to miss this. Join us now
Re: Free Mentorship:importation Business Plus Hot Selling Products In 2018 by lexyinfo(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2018
Don't miss this!

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In Sport Betting..beat Bookies Make Christmas Money / Proof Of My Earnings In The World Of Airdrop / Top Gainer For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.