Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery (19840 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by ijustdey: 3:49pm On May 23, 2018
What type of anti-corruption crusader chooses Abacha, a proven thief, who was also a blood thirsty buffoon, as his mentor?" Omokri wondered.

“When I schooled in England, my university had a module on Abacha’s thievery. This is the man Buhari aspires to be? The man who exiled Tinubu and NADECO!”

Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has taken to Twitter to weigh in on President Muhammadu Buhari’s insinuation that Olusegun Obasanjo, former President, wasted $16 billion on power with nothing to show for it.

He also censure Buhari for praising Abacha as a man who helped improve infrastructure, regardless of what anyone thinks about him.

While receiving the Buhari Support Organization (BSO) led by the Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS), Ahmeed Ali, on Tuesday, Buhari had declared that former President Olusegun Obasanjo has questions to answer over the spending of $16 billion on power project during his administration.

Obasanjo has since offered a punchy reaction, referring Buhari to his book ‘My Watch’ and previous probes by the ICPC and EFCC.

Describing Buhari as an “ungrateful ignoramus”, Omokri tweeted on Wednesday: “Buhari is an ungrateful ignoramus for saying he is paying Obasanjo’s debt. Obasanjo did not spend $16 billion on power.

“Obasanjo actually paid ALL our foreign debt and left a total reserve of $67 billion. It’s Buhari who has borrowed more in 3 years than PDP borrowed in 16 years.”

Speaking on Abacha on Tuesday, Buhari had also said: “No matter what opinion you have about Abacha, I agreed to work with him and the PTF road we did from here to Port Harcourt, to Onitsha, to Benin and so on... On top of other things in the institution, education, medical care and so on.”

Picking on that, Omokri mocked Buhari‘s anti-corruption war, asking: “What type of anti-corruption crusader chooses Abacha, a proven thief, who was also a blood thirsty buffoon, as his mentor?

“When I schooled in England, my university had a module on Abacha’s thievery. This is the man Buhari aspires to be? The man who exiled Tinubu and NADECO!”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/23/omokri-knocks-buhari-my-university-england-had-module-abacha’s-thievery

14 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by opera1(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2018
Biased president

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2018
Continue to RIP Sanni Abacha.
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by BankeSmalls(f): 3:52pm On May 23, 2018
My own university in Oshogbo has a faculty dedicated to the study of Abacha looting.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by MightySparrow: 4:02pm On May 23, 2018
BankeSmalls:
My own university in Oshogbo has a faculty dedicated to the study of Abacha looting.
Faculty of Abachalogy Department of Abachanomics grin grin grin

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Kundagarten: 4:07pm On May 23, 2018
MightySparrow:
Faculty of Abachalogy Department of Abachanomics grin grin grin

That's where Buhari got his skills to steal.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Maitommi: 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
My university in England, indeed!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Xisnin(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
Abacha is Buhari's mentor. Wonders shall never end.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Nehemiah459(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Tracypacy(f): 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
3 questions to repel time wasting useless men:
1.) I'm interested in a relationship, what is your take on that?
2.) How important is being a good father & taking care of your family to you?
3.) Can I have 200,000
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
This talkative again sad

2 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Metuh: 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
Bullhari and his zombie supporters are too dull.

I'm still wondering what magic Tinubu and Bulgari used on their supporters.

A man who never added any educational qualifications or skills to his knowledge since 1940.

He contested 4 times which means he wasnt desperate but Atiku is doing same thing, all hell is let loosed on him

Na hypocrisy go kill us for this useless country so.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
The reason y education is crap in nigeria is not far fetched. dull citizens who can be easily fooled to vote buhari

26 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Oyerinde16(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
BUHARI BUT Y, if you aren't competent enough keep quite, silence is golden a times while its foolish to spit out and clear all doubt.
Who is more intelligent like for BUHARI share for ABACHA
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by NaijaMutant(f): 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
We really need people like Reno and FFK to jolt zombies back to reality once in a while grin

Buhari is effortlessly trying to convert sane minds to zombies but we will not take it cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Justbeingreal(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
undecided 9ja smh
Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
SMH

Still SMH

Omokri, you should know better than this.
You are behaving like a kid when caught with his fingers in the soup pot, says I washed plates the other day.

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by HeyCorleone(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
We should not be all together bias in the matter of Abacha. Yes he was very corrupt. Someone who moved the Central bank to his house? That was the height.

But during his regime there was a recorded low in Inflation, our foreign reserves went up and helped pay some debts.

These things are on the internet. Look them up yourselves before thinking to bash me.

Still Buhari was very stupid to extol him. You don't praise such persons. He deserves no praise.

10 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by anyimontana(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2018
Sorry,buhari forgets easily... Pardon him

3 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by ddooskie(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2018
Omokri, that's an hate speech grin and according to Prophet Buhari, Abacha (Piss Be Upon Him)is a saint.

10 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:27pm On May 23, 2018
Abacha was a kleptomaniac no doubt.

But he was a tyrant ...a type of leader Nigeria really needs.

He was great in Economics and super strong in International Relations.

He wasn't the type you push around. His stubbornness denied Rashidi Yekini (in his prime) the CAF scoring record because Nigeria was banned from 1996 and 1998 Nations Cup

I was told by a Sierra Leonean that they worship him in his country. When the international community was dragging its feet, Abacha single-handedly sent in ECOMOG forces to end the Civil War

He participated actively in at carrying out and stopping coups.

The guy had balls of steel...Much respect!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by NaijaMutant(f): 4:28pm On May 23, 2018
BankeSmalls:

My university in Ogbomoso was specifically created for the study of Abachas looting grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by millomaniac: 4:28pm On May 23, 2018
Let him keep embarrassing himself. My Olodo president. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Iceman2017(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2018
Haba! So you are telling us that buhari is also a liar. He said Abacha did not loot.
So our president is not just incompetent, now he is a serial liar.

14 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by package7(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2018
I stand with Omokri ride-on cool

7 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by fxjunkie(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2018
Omokri: Buhari's nightmare

8 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by olafum1(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2018
Buhari is lost

8 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Observer225: 4:29pm On May 23, 2018
Bubu is indeed a blood thirsty bufoon and a collosal ignoramus of all ages.

2 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 23, 2018
Tracypacy:
3 questions to repel time wasting useless men:
1.) I'm interested in a relationship, what is your take on that?
2.) How important is being a good father & taking care of your family to you?
3.) Can I have 200,000

Wetin b d name of d man wey vex u like dis?

Anyway, look well. Na Reno, Buhari and Abacha b d mata for dis thread. No b ur guy. grin

6 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 23, 2018
The Day this Rhino Online'Mockery will step his feet in Nigeria under Buhari:

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sues Kenya Over Extradition To Nigeria / 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart / Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.