Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Please Help : Unable To Access Block Chain Wallet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help : Unable To Access Block Chain Wallet (789 Views)

Dangote Unable To Complete Refinery By 2023 Over 'Cash Constraints' - Report / How Long Does Block Chain Takes To Confirm BTC Transfer / Unable To Withdraw Funds From 1xbet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help : Unable To Access Block Chain Wallet by clems88(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
embarassed embarassed please heeeeelp!
I mistakingly anable IP address on my block chain wallet. Now I cant log in . it says IP enabled . I received this mail wen I tried logging in several times

Help please

Re: Please Help : Unable To Access Block Chain Wallet by Keywordconcept(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2018
Seems you've changed to a new IP.

Use the former device you've been using. and if that doesn't work, use Desktop to access your account with your seed phrase.

After that, do proper settings on your account.

You can enable 2FA with SMS.
Re: Please Help : Unable To Access Block Chain Wallet by clems88(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2018
Keywordconcept:
Seems you've changed to a new IP.

Use the former device you've been using. and if that doesn't work, use Desktop to access your account with your seed phrase.

After that, do proper settings on your account.

You can enable 2FA with SMS.
pls what's seed phrase
Re: Please Help : Unable To Access Block Chain Wallet by Keywordconcept(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2018
clems88:
pls what's seed phrase

Your see phrase is special code that you guard jealousy. You can use it to access your funds in case you can't remember your password.

You should have it written down somewhere safe.
Re: Please Help : Unable To Access Block Chain Wallet by clems88(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2018
Keywordconcept:

Your see phrase is special code that you guard jealousy. You can use it to access your funds in case you can't remember your password.

You should have it written down somewhere safe.
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TO BE SELF EMPLOYED / IG Acct For Sale / Do You Own An Online Business - A Virtual Assistant Can Help You Save Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.