Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Omoyele Sowore Emerged As The New Youth Via For Presidential In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Emerged As The New Youth Via For Presidential In Nigeria (378 Views)

See The New Youth Party Gaining Grounds Across Nigeria / AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Emerged As The New Youth Via For Presidential In Nigeria by godwinobi65: 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
Omoyele Sowore emerged as the new youth via for presidential in Nigeria. A massive crowd caused a scene at the International wing of the Muritala Airport to welcome leading presidential Aspirant, Omoyele Sowore as he returns to Nigeria.

See one of our own who is via for presidential in 2019: http://thepointernews.com/omoyele-sowore-emerged-as-the-new-youth-via-for-presidential-in-nigeria/

Re: Omoyele Sowore Emerged As The New Youth Via For Presidential In Nigeria by dealslip(f): 6:27pm On May 23, 2018
i am a youth but i dont trust Sowore, he did so much damage to his own image while trying to help install the tyrant we have in power now. I cannot vote for him. He just like the child in the Yoruba proverb, 'Omode bu iroko, o n boju wehin, se o ro wipe ojo kan ni oluwere n pani' for the benefit of other non yorubas in the house, this is literally translated as " a child after cursing the Iroko tree, takes a cursory look back, as if the iroko spirit would start attacking him immediately' He did so much damage to the reputation of GEJ projecting falsehood about his person, now he thinks Nigerians will just accept him with wide open hands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Detention By EFCC For Over A Week Is A Gross Abuse Of My Fundamental Rights / 'The Lazy Youths' Ignores 'The real Buhari Documentary' And Fell Victims / Photos: Pro-nyame Group Storm Jalingo In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.