Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Which People Are Truly Eligible For NYSC 2018 A Remobilization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which People Are Truly Eligible For NYSC 2018 A Remobilization (1379 Views)

NYSC 2022 Batch A Remobilization / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC Online Registration For Batch C 2018 @A-Net Cyber Cafe Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which People Are Truly Eligible For NYSC 2018 A Remobilization by Emperoo: 6:41pm On May 23, 2018
As shared by Comrade Nnadi Goodluck Donhacklord on facebook.

'REMOBILIZATION FOR NYSC 2018 A

The real truth about NYSC 2018 A Remobilization and Eligibility.

A. Which people are truly eligible for remobilization?

Answer

PCMs that have already registered on the NYSC portal, deployed to a certain state, reported and registered in the orientation camp, but absconded in camp or after camping due to one issue or the other.

Eg. After camping, Precious was posted to Comprehensive grammar school as her PPA and she didn't report to the school, because of one issue or the other and now she wants to return to service, she will now go ahead and Remobilize.

B. How can I go about the remobilization?

Answer

You are to visit the official NYSC portal, click on "Remobilization, 2018 A Ends on 11/06/2018" and proceed.

C. I was mobilized in the previous NYSC batch, I registered but missed the orientation camp because of one issue or the other. Am I eligible for NYSC 2018 A remobilization?

Eg. Amina was deployed to Delta state for her NYSC, but she didn't report to the orientation camp because of one issue or the other.

Answer

No, you're not eligible for remobilization, but, you are eligible for revalidation.

D. How can I go about the revalidation?

Answer

NYSC has not started the revalidation process, but, it will be available by next month when the NYSC portal finally opens for Batch B registration.

PS: This information is not for the leftovers of Batch A 2018 who their orientation camp has been scheduled for July according to their NYSC dashboard.'

-Written by Comrade Nnadi Goodluck Donhacklord-
Re: Which People Are Truly Eligible For NYSC 2018 A Remobilization by apexjohn(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2018
Emperoo:
As shared by Comrade Nnadi Goodluck Donhacklord on facebook.

'REMOBILIZATION FOR NYSC 2018 A

The real truth about NYSC 2018 A Remobilization and Eligibility.

A. Which people are truly eligible for remobilization?

Answer

PCMs that have already registered on the NYSC portal, deployed to a certain state, reported and registered in the orientation camp, but absconded in camp or after camping due to one issue or the other.

Eg. After camping, Precious was posted to Comprehensive grammar school as her PPA and she didn't report to the school, because of one issue or the other and now she wants to return to service, she will now go ahead and Remobilize.

B. How can I go about the remobilization?

Answer

You are to visit the official NYSC portal, click on "Remobilization, 2018 A Ends on 11/06/2018" and proceed.

C. I was mobilized in the previous NYSC batch, I registered but missed the orientation camp because of one issue or the other. Am I eligible for NYSC 2018 A remobilization?

Eg. Amina was deployed to Delta state for her NYSC, but she didn't report to the orientation camp because of one issue or the other.

Answer

No, you're not eligible for remobilization, but, you are eligible for revalidation.

D. How can I go about the revalidation?

Answer

NYSC has not started the revalidation process, but, it will be available by next month when the NYSC portal finally opens for Batch B registration.

PS: This information is not for the leftovers of Batch A 2018 who their orientation camp has been scheduled for July according to their NYSC dashboard.'

-Written by Comrade Nnadi Goodluck Donhacklord-
pls I fall to the first category cos I've completed d camping.. I wanna ask is it possible for them to post me to another state different from the previous state I was posted to.. I mean amoung all the four choices I chose

(1) (Reply)

NOUN For Nysc / Nysc: Question Regarding Exemption / NYSC Batch A 2015 Cancelled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.