Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] (1503 Views)

SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT '' THANKING GOD HEALS '' / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by HardMirror(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2018
I am surprised many of us have not discovered this video. this could be evidence that God actually heals. the video contains full details, names and dates. and it even happened recently. please watch the video yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnI4eoSvwo
Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by CAPSLOCKED: 7:34pm On May 23, 2018
RATHER BLOW ALL MY MEGABYTES ON BANGBROS THAN ON THIS. undecided
Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by HardMirror(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

RATHER BLOW ALL MY MEGABYTES ON BANGBROS THAN ON THIS. undecided
unbeliever! better watch and be saved. this video got me thinking. Jesus may be real afterall

1 Like

Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by CAPSLOCKED: 7:40pm On May 23, 2018
HardMirror:
unbeliever! better watch and be saved. this video got me thinking. Jesus may be real afterall

NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEATING MY MEAT TO THE BEST SCENES ON BANGBROS. cool

2 Likes

Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by MightySparrow: 7:44pm On May 23, 2018
Real, really.
Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by HardMirror(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEATING MY MEAT TO THE BEST SCENES ON BANGBROS. cool
are u sure?
Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by 1Sharon(f): 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
Hallelujah. Jehovah be praised. OP thank you for this message, my faith has strengthened.

My salvation is sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by Bayonle10: 7:49am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
I am surprised many of us have not discovered this video. this could be evidence that God actually heals. the video contains full details, names and dates. and it even happened recently. please watch the video yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnI4eoSvwo
name, dates are other details are irrelevant in this case if we can't see a video of her walking around as an amputee, I'm sure she would have been too places that are bugged with cctv, why can't they go there to show us videos and her videos now. Why is this shit not on BBC CNN if it's true, stop posting things that will make us question your ingredience please. You should doubt almost everything when you have no concrete evidence, even poor amputees in Nigeria have picture of their amputated legs not too talk of the whites.... Think think think, what are we to do with names?
Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by Bayonle10: 7:50am On May 24, 2018
1Sharon:
Hallelujah. Jehovah be praised. OP thank you for this message, my faith has strengthened.

My salvation is sure.

please don't be dumb, you just want constant reassurance that what you believe is true...

1 Like

Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by AtYourCervix: 7:54am On May 24, 2018
Bayonle should've recognised its sarcasm if he knew who the posters are

2 Likes

Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by HardMirror(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2018
Bayonle10:
name, dates are other details are irrelevant in this case if we can't see a video of her walking around as an amputee, I'm sure she would have been too places that are bugged with cctv, why can't they go there to show us videos and her videos now. Why is this shit not on BBC CNN if it's true, stop posting things that will make us question your ingredience please. You should doubt almost everything when you have no concrete evidence, even poor amputees in Nigeria have picture of their amputated legs not too talk of the whites.... Think think think, what are we to do with names?
as usual. Typical nigerian. You did not watch the video that is why you are asking me all these questions. You just jump like Cane-rat to talk without knowing what the discuss is about. Go and watch the video and come and comment based on facts
Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by HardMirror(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2018
AtYourCervix:
Bayonle should've recognised its sarcasm if he knew who the posters are
that is not even the issue, he obviously did not watch the video that is why he is making a fool of himself here
Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by Bayonle10: 8:48am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
as usual. Typical nigerian. You did not watch the video that is why you are asking me all these questions. You just jump like Cane-rat to talk without knowing what the discuss is about. Go and watch the video and come and comment based on facts
I did watch but I didn't finish because I hate videos that shows only pictures with passion... You are the one that is thinking like a typical Nigerian, my thinking doesn't represent any country, it's on its own unique way.

1 Like

Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by HardMirror(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2018
Bayonle10:
I did watch but I didn't finish because I hate videos that shows only pictures with passion... You are the one that is thinking like a typical Nigerian, my thinking doesn't represent any country, it's on its own unique way.
lol. So you did not finish the video yet you rush here to continue. This is same as signing an agreement without reading it to the end. Why comment and make a fool of yourself? Better not to have replied this topic when you did not watch the video. Learn from your mistake and stop being defensive

1 Like

Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by Bayonle10: 9:02am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
lol. So you did not finish the video yet you rush here to continue. This is same as signing an agreement without reading it to the end. Why comment and make a fool of yourself? Better not to have replied this topic when you did not watch the video. Learn from your mistake and stop being defensive
not until now and I'm laughing seriously, i think it's a waste of time to watch videos like this after seeing a picture of before and after you know, the end will be trash... I'm sorry � �
Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by HardMirror(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2018
Bayonle10:
not until now and I'm laughing seriously, i think it's a waste of time to watch videos like this after seeing a picture of before and after you know, the end will be trash... I'm sorry � �
glad you finished it. God bless
Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by hahn(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2018
Bayonle10:

Do not doubt the power of God. He has done even bigger miracles. What is growing back an amputated limb to him?

Oh father you are holy. I give you praise for this miracle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2018
My Beliefs:
There's a creator...
One who started all...
The grand designer...
There's no single way to reach It...
The creator doesn't have a gender...
It isn't tied to one religion...
There's an afterlife.

My Doubts:
Christians, Muslims and other religions with the idea of the monopoly of truth...
Heaven...
Hell...
77 virgins somewhere...

1 Like

Re: Must Watch: Shocking!!! God "Heals" An Amputee. Cant Believe This [video] by dalaman: 3:38am On May 26, 2018
God only heals amputees in the pages of mythical story books.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Preaching On The Streets Of London. Photos / Maxindhouse! When Did Satan Get Rulership Of Earth? / Jesus Was Rich By Dr. Sign Fireman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.