Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday (950 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Ceec's First And Second Look For AMVCA Would Steal Ur Breath Away / Ceec Celebrates 27th Birthday With Sexy Photos / PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by vondaman: 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
Bbnaija 1st runner up Ceec celbrates her dad qhi turn a year older today

She wrote" I call him Odogwu, my tower of Strength, Happy Birthday to a world class dad

http://www.vondanews.com/ceec-celebrates-dads-birthday-with/

Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2018
Nwata yiri nna ya..
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by hammer6F: 9:24pm On May 23, 2018
Omalicha! Ome ka Nnaya...

1 Like

Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 9:45pm On May 23, 2018
I love you Cee-C

1 Like

Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2018
This is the cause of cee c problem. I mean, from the way she talks about her dad in particular you can tell he spoilt them. No body should quote me o because I just said the truth! Still love cee c though!
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I love you Cee-C

What of Alex? undecided
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 10:05pm On May 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

What of Alex? undecided
I dash you Alex grin
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 10:05pm On May 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This is the cause of cee c problem. I mean, from the way she talks about her dad in particular you can tell he spoilt them. No body should quote me o because I just said the truth! Still love cee c though!
Lol, you're jealousgrin
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I dash you Alex grin

Why? I like both but Alex is hotter! angry
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Why? I like both but Alex is hotter! angry
I love the cool Cee-C. You never liked Cee-C
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I love the cool Cee-C. You never liked Cee-C

I love both jor! And I think you should too! tongue
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I love both jor! And I think you should too! tongue
I don't like Alex's personality
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't like Alex's personality

Alex is a happy child. Who wouldn't like a happy child bikonu grin
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 10:23pm On May 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Alex is a happy child. Who wouldn't like a happy child bikonu grin
me, I don't like happy Alexgrin
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
me, I don't like happy Alexgrin

Maybe you are shy like cee c nwa! cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 10:26pm On May 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Maybe you are shy like cee c nwa! cheesy cheesy
Cee-C shy? I don't think so
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Cee-C shy? I don't think so

Which big brother did you watch? Everyone knows cee c is shy! Even her sister said it while defending her on instagram grin grin
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 10:36pm On May 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Which big brother did you watch? Everyone knows cee c is shy! Even her sister said it while defending her on instagram grin grin
I see a brave woman in her. Reason I love her
Re: Photos- Bbnaija Star Ceec Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I see a brave woman in her. Reason I love her

But Alex is brave na. Someone that decided on her own to stop school in other to change the fortunes of her family. Now that's brave! And she is so cute and friendly when you meet her in real life. So love her too jor grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2baba, Mo Abudu, Others Accompany Yemi Osinbajo To Hollywood (PHOTOS) / Two Young Wives Of The Alafin With Their Sets Of Twins In Saudi Arabia (PHOTOS) / Stew Everywhere: Flavour And Yemi Alade Cooking Another Sweet Stew For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.