Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Buhari Has Failed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Failed (1305 Views)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Failed by Agunechibeya(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
36 REASONS WHY BUHARI AND HIS FAILURE MUST GORVERN THE 36 STATES AGAIN!

1. PMB has failed but TSA institution can't hike their school fees.

2. Buhari has failed but local rice farmers are becoming millionaires and Thailand is crying.

3. Buhari has failed yet there is a boast in agricultural sectors generally.

4. Buhari has failed but local manufacturers are growing by the day.

5. Buhari has failed yet 2nd Niger bridge is now coming up after 16 years of promising and campaigning on it.

6. Buhari has failed but USA president backed him up with faith and physically to route the thieves that looted our common wealth.

7. Buhari is a failure but currency swap deal between China and Nigeria went through..

8. Buhari has failed but whistle blowing policy yielded more revenue than loot recovery by EFCC for 16 years of PDP.

9. Buhari has failed but jamb remittance to federal account for 2017 was unprecedented in the annals of Jamb history.

10. Buhari is bad yet no one has tagged stealing to his name.

11. Buhari is bad yet we are yet to see another presidential candidates.

12. Buhari has failed woefully but fertilizer producers are exporting not importing.

13. Buhar has failed but inmates are celebrating new homes that was build for their comfortability.

14. Buhari has failed but rice and other food items importation has considerably reduced

15. Buhari is a failure yet many Nigerians cannot step their foot in Nigeria for fear of prosecution.

16. Buhari is a failure but 200,000 youths get #30,000 monthly as social investment .
Another 300,000 youths are waiting for budget to start enjoy same.

17. Buhari has failed but he has the political will,effrontery,audacity and bravery to implement TSA which has blocked public revenue leakage.

18. Buhari has failed but beneficiaries of social intervention is increasing.

19. Buhari has failed but the money you usually mapped out for fueling and buying of gas has reduced.

20. Buhari has failed yet presidential candidates are becoming a scarce commodity.

21. Buhari failed yet international travelers are saved from all manners of extortion that usually brings disgrace to our nation.

22. Buhari has failed yet those that steal our money are suddenly fallen sick claiming one form of of sickness to another.

23. Buhari has failed, yet we have over 4,000 corruption related cases pending in courts.

24. Buhari has failed, yet corrupt politicians are being denied access to US.

25. Buhari has failed yet a SAN bagged a jail term.

26. Buhari has failed ,a sitting senator is afraid to visit his town thereby jumping out of a moving vehicle.

27. Buhari has failed but Loko Oweto bridge is built and Motorable.

28. Buhari has failed yet BH are no more acquiring territories.

29. Buhari has failed but your club and relaxation spots in Abuja bubbles all the time without fearing that there might be an explosion of bombs by BH.

30. Buhari has failed but figures on export trade keeps increasing.

31. Buhari has not achieved anything but big thieves are afraid to show their stolen money in the public.

32. Buhari has failed but all our major expressway across the nation are wearing a jersey look.

33. Buhari has failed indeed in the eyes of the thieves and their offsprings.

34. He failed woefully yet, rails are been built across states,

35. He failed but have bailout to the 36 state to clear outstanding workers salaries

36. He failed but yet we can sleep with our two eyes closed.

TRUTH BE TOLD, IT IS THE LOOTERS THAT FAILED.....⭐

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Failed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
A party left the country in ruins after 16 years. It is now crying that the edifice has not been rebuilt in three years. Is it not easier to destroy than to rebuild? The rebuilding of Nigeria is proceeding apace. Another term for President Buhari will take the job very far. Consolidation of the good works is good prospect, not only for us, but also our children. Things may be tough for Nigerians now, but they are like birth pangs, which begin to fade at a point. And they are fading. A woman brings forth only with pains, tears and groaning. But when she beholds her baby, all those pale into insignificance. A new dawn, new visitation is coming our way. We can see the Promised Land. Nothing should stop us from stepping into it.

Archbishop Justin Welby, Head of the Anglican Communion Worldwide, told President Buhari in London "Great statesmen are those who run for the good of their country." Spot-on. The 2019 race is not for self, but for the good of the country. Discerning Nigerians did it in 2015. In greater numbers, they are poised to do it again in 2019.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Failed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23pm On May 23, 2018
God bless my PRESIDENT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Failed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa and Anambra. This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask me not to trust him? I will, and no mistake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Failed by NaughtyDiamond(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
How many of your family members are beneficiaries of that undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed by fallout87: 9:34pm On May 23, 2018
Lol fictional trash without source.

Propaganda party followed by uneducated touts or paid zombies.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Failed by SalamRushdie: 9:40pm On May 23, 2018
Your useless write up has failed to prove to us that Buhari hasn't failed ...Buhari is a Failure!!!!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Failed by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 23, 2018
Agunechibeya:
36 REASONS WHY BUHARI AND HIS FAILURE MUST GORVERN THE 36 STATES AGAIN!

1. PMB has failed but TSA institution can't hike their school fees.

2. Buhari has failed but local rice farmers are becoming millionaires and Thailand is crying.

3. Buhari has failed yet there is a boast in agricultural sectors generally.

4. Buhari has failed but local manufacturers are growing by the day.

5. Buhari has failed yet 2nd Niger bridge is now coming up after 16 years of promising and campaigning on it.

6. Buhari has failed but USA president backed him up with faith and physically to route the thieves that looted our common wealth.

7. Buhari is a failure but currency swap deal between China and Nigeria went through..

8. Buhari has failed but whistle blowing policy yielded more revenue than loot recovery by EFCC for 16 years of PDP.

9. Buhari has failed but jamb remittance to federal account for 2017 was unprecedented in the annals of Jamb history.

10. Buhari is bad yet no one has tagged stealing to his name.

11. Buhari is bad yet we are yet to see another presidential candidates.

12. Buhari has failed woefully but fertilizer producers are exporting not importing.

13. Buhar has failed but inmates are celebrating new homes that was build for their comfortability.

14. Buhari has failed but rice and other food items importation has considerably reduced

15. Buhari is a failure yet many Nigerians cannot step their foot in Nigeria for fear of prosecution.

16. Buhari is a failure but 200,000 youths get #30,000 monthly as social investment .
Another 300,000 youths are waiting for budget to start enjoy same.

17. Buhari has failed but he has the political will,effrontery,audacity and bravery to implement TSA which has blocked public revenue leakage.

18. Buhari has failed but beneficiaries of social intervention is increasing.

19. Buhari has failed but the money you usually mapped out for fueling and buying of gas has reduced.

20. Buhari has failed yet presidential candidates are becoming a scarce commodity.

21. Buhari failed yet international travelers are saved from all manners of extortion that usually brings disgrace to our nation.

22. Buhari has failed yet those that steal our money are suddenly fallen sick claiming one form of of sickness to another.

23. Buhari has failed, yet we have over 4,000 corruption related cases pending in courts.

24. Buhari has failed, yet corrupt politicians are being denied access to US.

25. Buhari has failed yet a SAN bagged a jail term.

26. Buhari has failed ,a sitting senator is afraid to visit his town thereby jumping out of a moving vehicle.

27. Buhari has failed but Loko Oweto bridge is built and Motorable.

28. Buhari has failed yet BH are no more acquiring territories.

29. Buhari has failed but your club and relaxation spots in Abuja bubbles all the time without fearing that there might be an explosion of bombs by BH.

30. Buhari has failed but figures on export trade keeps increasing.

31. Buhari has not achieved anything but big thieves are afraid to show their stolen money in the public.

32. Buhari has failed but all our major expressway across the nation are wearing a jersey look.

33. Buhari has failed indeed in the eyes of the thieves and their offsprings.

34. He failed woefully yet, rails are been built across states,

35. He failed but have bailout to the 36 state to clear outstanding workers salaries

36. He failed but yet we can sleep with our two eyes closed.

TRUTH BE TOLD, IT IS THE LOOTERS THAT FAILED.....⭐

when next u want to type trash, just think coz illiteracy and ignorance is a chronic disease.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Failed by godliman: 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
YOU ARE FREE TO REMAIN BLIND WE ARE ALSO FREE TO SEE WITH OUR EYES. OUR VADICT IS BUHARI HAS FAILED NO SERMON CAN DECEIVE US. HIS FAILURE IS SO GLARING FOR EVEN THE BLIND TO SEE AND THE DEAF TO HEAR.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Failed by godliman: 10:25pm On May 23, 2018
post=67820165:
APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa and Anambra. This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask me not to trust him? I will, and no mistake
DONT JUST TRUST WORSHIP HIM THE CHOICE IS YOURS WE DONT CARE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2018
#PMB1523
Re: Buhari Has Failed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33pm On May 23, 2018
godliman:

DONT JUST TRUST WORSHIP HIM THE CHOICE IS YOURS WE DONT CARE
No one ask you to care or not to care.
Support who you want to support and leave other people to support their man also.
And let's meet at the poll after that.
Chikena!!

So why quoting me?!
Re: Buhari Has Failed by BakireBulmaker: 2:20am On May 24, 2018
post=67820091:
[s]A party left the country in ruins after 16 years. It is now crying that the edifice has not been rebuilt in three years. Is it not easier to destroy than to rebuild? The rebuilding of Nigeria is proceeding apace. Another term for President Buhari will take the job very far. Consolidation of the good works is good prospect, not only for us, but also our children. Things may be tough for Nigerians now, but they are like birth pangs, which begin to fade at a point. And they are fading. A woman brings forth only with pains, tears and groaning. But when she beholds her baby, all those pale into insignificance. A new dawn, new visitation is coming our way. We can see the Promised Land. Nothing should stop us from stepping into it.

Archbishop Justin Welby, Head of the Anglican Communion Worldwide, told President Buhari in London "Great statesmen are those who run for the good of their country." Spot-on. The 2019 race is not for self, but for the good of the country. Discerning Nigerians did it in 2015. In greater numbers, they are poised to do it again in 2019[/s]

Just shut up, abeg angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed by BakireBulmaker: 2:22am On May 24, 2018
post=67820107:
God bless my PRESIDENT.

This your way of getting barbecue patronage is quite pathetic to say the least... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed by yarimo(m): 3:02am On May 24, 2018
LochOtieno:

when next u want to type trash, just think coz illiteracy and ignorance is a chronic disease.
I can clearly see from your comments , you are actually suffering from too much intake of WEED.
Re: Buhari Has Failed by yarimo(m): 3:04am On May 24, 2018
godliman:
YOU ARE FREE TO REMAIN BLIND WE ARE ALSO FREE TO SEE WITH OUR EYES. OUR VADICT IS BUHARI HAS FAILED NO SERMON CAN DECEIVE US. HIS FAILURE IS SO GLARING FOR EVEN THE BLIND TO SEE AND THE DEAF TO HEAR.
what do you mean by OUR? Speak for yourself next time.
Re: Buhari Has Failed by yarimo(m): 3:07am On May 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Your useless write up has failed to prove to us that Buhari hasn't failed ...Buhari is a Failure!!!!!!!!
BUHARI is 100 % better than you, including your mentors and role models who are dead or alive

Re: Buhari Has Failed by spartacus11(m): 5:00am On May 24, 2018
Oya na

Re: Buhari Has Failed by osscarr(m): 5:11am On May 24, 2018
Op continue o, tunder will eventually fire u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:20am On May 24, 2018
BMCs i doff my hat for you guys. It is not easy selling an incompetent Candidacy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed by ashjay001(m): 5:57am On May 24, 2018
LochOtieno:

U think, illiteracy n ignorance, is a chronic disease, yet, u quoted d whole post, to write thatshocked
Re: Buhari Has Failed by Nobody: 6:42am On May 24, 2018
ashjay001:

U think, illiteracy n ignorance, is a chronic disease, yet, u quoted d whole post, to write thatshocked

Thank you smiley
Re: Buhari Has Failed by Nobody: 6:50am On May 24, 2018
ashjay001:

if I want to discuss I will look for free people
if I want anyone to my mention I will look for free people not yoruba or hausa.....

so leave my mention.....i don't like talking to jihadist or slaves....

if I hv finished chatting with my fellow brethren....i will think of external foreign relationship not hausa fulani or yoruba....

don't quote me again.
Re: Buhari Has Failed by ashjay001(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2018
skarlett:

Thank you smiley

What I do now shocked lipsrsealed cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed by Nobody: 6:51am On May 24, 2018
yarimo:
I can clearly see from your comments , you are actually suffering from too much intake of WEED.

which is the one from ogbomosho or sambisa u constantly taking
Re: Buhari Has Failed by ashjay001(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2018
LochOtieno:

if I want to discuss I will look for free people
if I want anyone to my mention I will look for free people not yoruba or hausa.....

so leave my mention.....i don't like talking to jihadist or slaves....

if I hv finished chatting with my fellow brethren....i will think of external foreign relationship not hausa fulani or yoruba....

don't quote me again.

gringringrin

Few are roaming sha
Re: Buhari Has Failed by Nobody: 6:52am On May 24, 2018
ashjay001:

What I do now shocked lipsrsealed cool kiss

If you know, you know cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed by Paperwhite(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You mind the herded crew. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed by Nobody: 7:02am On May 24, 2018
ashjay001:

gringringrin

Few are roaming sha
na u know.
Re: Buhari Has Failed by ashjay001(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2018
LochOtieno:

na u know.

U no wan make pple quote u, but u no gree stfu n move onangry
Re: Buhari Has Failed by Nobody: 7:15am On May 24, 2018
ashjay001:

U no wan make pple quote u, but u no gree stfu n move onangry
no let me curse this more this slave
anu mpam
Re: Buhari Has Failed by ashjay001(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2018
LochOtieno:

no let me curse this more this slave

anu mpam

Osu oshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To PDP: I’ve Defeated Powerful Godfathers / German TV Accuses Buhari Of Repeating The Boko Haram Mistakes With The Shia / CBN Confirms Buhari Gov’t Withdrew $3.2bn From NLNG Dividend Account In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.