Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" (481 Views)

2023:Tinubu Is Shrinking In The North, OBIDIENTS Must Wake Up( Pix) / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup / Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" by Naijiant: 9:44pm On May 23, 2018
Nationwide protests were held this week in Nigeria to mark the funeral of two priests and 17 church members in Benue State. The government must do more to protect the people, Nigeria's Catholic bishops say.

Felicia Tabo slowly makes her way through the crowds of people. "I came all the way from Abuja," Tabo says, pushing her way closer to the altar to see the white coffins of the two priests and 17 church members who were killed by gunmen on April 24, 2018. "I heard [the news] after morning Mass. They announced it in the church and I almost fainted. What I've been hearing from foreign countries, happened in my own country," she says in disbelief. "So I said, let me come down and witness it." Her journey to the funeral service in Gwer in Benue State took five hours.

Like Tabo, tens of thousands of Nigerians followed the call of the Catholic bishops. They held services and protest marches all over the country.

The attack on the church was the latest in a series of clashes between farmers and herders in the region that have left hundreds of people dead over the past few months. The murder of priests and church members was blamed on herders belonging to the Fulani ethnic group. In retaliation to the church attack, 11 people were killed.
More: https://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/buhari-must-wake-up-nigerias-bishops-say-after-church-attack/
Re: Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" by sarrki(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2018
Baba is not sleeping

He’s doing is best
Re: Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" by Naijiant: 10:07pm On May 23, 2018
sarrki:
Baba is not sleeping

He’s doing is best
His "best" is not good enough.
Re: Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" by chuksjuve(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2018
sarrki:
Baba is not sleeping

He’s doing is best

Sure baba is doing his best as usual ,

Steal our money through his nepostic appointees

Kill innocent citizens through the help of his Fulani herdsmen and boko haram kinsmen

Destroy the economy and legacies of past administration through his clulessness and incompetence ..

You are truly a patriot grin

30k Bmc Crew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" by sarrki(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2018
chuksjuve:

Sure baba is doing his best as usual ,

Steal our money through his nepostic appointees

Kill innocent citizens through the help of his Fulani herdsmen and boko haram kinsmen

Destroy the economy and legacies of past administration through his clulessness and incompetence ..

You are truly a patriot grin

30k Bmc Crew

Even firefire don see the light

Ow much more remnants in the enemies camp
Re: Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" by Ojiofor: 12:23am On May 24, 2018
sarrki:
Baba is not sleeping

He’s doing is best

Yes Baba is doing his best indeed!

Re: Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" by Nobody: 3:09am On May 24, 2018
He's been sleeping, he must wake up in Daura grin
Re: Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:22am On May 24, 2018
sarrki:
Baba is not sleeping

He’s doing is best

Are you really this stupid, or do you only talk nonsense when you are high ?
You once posted a picture of your farm. I suggest you return to it since the expectations of modern society are beyond your understanding.
Re: Nigerian Bishops Say "Buhari Must Wake Up" by Omeokachie: 7:31am On May 24, 2018
Is he in coma?

(1) (Reply)

Multi-party Democracy:osibanjo,ikpeazu As Role Models By Uzoukwa Ebere / Children's Day Message From Governor Godwin Obaseki / BREAKING! Dino Melaye Exposes Plot To Plant Arms In His Village House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.