Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Was Sacked For Refusing To Implicate Jonathan, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Sacked For Refusing To Implicate Jonathan, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others (605 Views)

Wike Visits Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others, Over Death Of Transport Commissioner / South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting / 8th Assembly: Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others Failed To Retire N73.5bn Running Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sacked For Refusing To Implicate Jonathan, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others by fabre4: 9:44pm On May 23, 2018
SACKED Special Investigator to the Special Presidential Investigation Panel on Recovery of Public Property, Evang. Victor Uwajeh, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration of bias in its anti-corruption crusade.

Uwajeh claimed he was sacked less than two months after his appointment because the administration had a mindset about who should be prosecuted at all costs.

In a statement issued  yesterday in Abuja, Uwajeh said he was specifically detailed to trace the assets of the wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Patience, Senate President, Bukola Saraki, his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu, former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, and many others.

The statement read: “It was the procedure of the panel to courier documents to me from Nigeria for dispatch to various agencies in the United Kingdom and worldwide. Soon after I realised that the panel had a mindset towards certain individuals and groups by the documents it sent to me.

“Documents sent to me from Abuja to dispatch to the Serious Fraud Office and Home Office, Metropolitan Police, FBI and EUROPOL had the names of the following senators: Senate President, Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, Sen. Albert Bassey Akpan and Sen. Stella Adaeze Oduah.

“I was also given a list which includes former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, Femi Fani- Kayode, Sen. James Manager, Governor Nyesom Wike, Senator Jonah Jang, and Patience Jonathan, among others.

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/vanguard-newspaper/2018/05/23/i-was-sacked-for-refusing-to-implicate-jonathan-saraki-ekweremadu-others-uwajeh/amp/
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Implicate Jonathan, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others by sarrki(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2018
Pure rubbish

Arrant nonsense

You don’t need to implicate any one

The documents are there to implicate them
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Implicate Jonathan, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others by madridguy(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2018
Ok
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Implicate Jonathan, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
HE WHO GOES TO EQUITY MUST GO WITH CLEAN HANDS
UWAJEH,
I JUST CONFIRMED YOU WERE SACKED FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE & SOILED HANDS
GOD BLESS PMB1523
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Implicate Jonathan, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
HE WHO GOES TO EQUITY MUST GO WITH CLEAN HANDS
UWAJEH,
I JUST CONFIRMED YOU WERE SACKED FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE & SOILED HANDS
GOD BLESS PMB1523
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Implicate Jonathan, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others by tobechi74: 10:25pm On May 23, 2018
lies

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi To President Buhari / Imo A. P. C Losers Vs Winners Team / Anambra to Partner with FG on Revitalizing the Omabala Giant Irrigation-Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.