Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Strictly "Awka" Based Entrepreneurs (Guys And Ladies)... Let's Talk Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strictly "Awka" Based Entrepreneurs (Guys And Ladies)... Let's Talk Business. (335 Views)

7 Things Entrepreneurs Can Do To Stay Motivated / The African Entrepreneurs Merit Awards: Personalities, Brands Honoured (Photos) / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly "Awka" Based Entrepreneurs (Guys And Ladies)... Let's Talk Business. by NegusNegaste(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I am new in the city of Awka, and I'm marketing my Freelance writing and website design business in Awka (For about a month now).

My experience so far makes me want to believe that there are no modern-minded young entrepreneurs in the city of Awka.

We need to do something about that by rubbing minds together and to find new business opportunities in Awka OR ways to turn the present opportunities to our favour.

Lagos is not the only city that should pursue progress in business with innovation. We too should innovate.

Chat me up on whatsapp with the number in my signature or call 08107094689.

Thanks.

P. S: African Youth Summit will be holding on 26th of this month (May) at Emmaus house, we all need to be there.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Make Money On Your Blog Without Google Adsense / Itunes Gift Card And Btc Business / Benefits Of Using A Rental Dry-foam Cleaning Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.