Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Animated Adverts Workflow - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Animated Adverts Workflow (5529 Views)

Professional Adverts And Youtube Video Editor / Learn Why And How To Create An Efficient Photo Editing Workflow In Photoshop / Best App For Creating Animated Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Donsammi:
how good is this laptop?
Intel i5 with ati 4650 card. 1gb

Its very ok since its a core i5 but you need 4g ram minimum but will reccomend more ram if you wil be multitasking.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by Donsammi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
nzemkolo:

Its very ok since its a core i5 but you need 4g ram minimum but will reccomend more ram if you wil be multitasking.

6gb ram sir
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2018
Donsammi:

6gb ram sir

Very ok dear. Do you know how to use any 3d software. I use autodesk maya. I will be starting a project on oralB toothpaste advert. If anybody is willing to follow me i can post the raw files so we nan do a step by step guide. If you are using maya better but most 3d softwarea are almost same priciples but user interface differs.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by Donsammi(m): 5:04am On Jun 29, 2018
nzemkolo:

Very ok dear. Do you know how to use any 3d software. I use autodesk maya. I will be starting a project on oralB toothpaste advert. If anybody is willing to follow me i can post the raw files so we nan do a step by step guide. If you are using maya better but most 3d softwarea are almost same priciples but user interface differs.
was learning that a year ago on a weak lappy I gave up interest.

lemme continue as you assured that this new lappy is okay.
yah
maya
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by africanman85: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2018
nzemkolo:

Waiting for this
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
Well i have been busy for a while now but i decided to learn 2d animatioon too. I guess i never really give up so i hope to meet some cool guys that will follow this part with me. I stumbled upon a wonderfull software called Moho. Really cool stuff. I will like to start a project soon for an animated series.Yes i know some of you might think its not possible but this time its going to work. If you are in lagos and live around lekki area and would like to be part of this project pls kindly give me a call so we can discuss. I would say i would like to do a boot camp but in real sense i just need some reqally serious minded people that will join me in this project.

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by africanman85: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2018
nzemkolo:
Well i have been busy for a while now but i decided to learn 2d animatioon too. I guess i never really give up so i hope to meet some cool guys that will follow this part with me. I stumbled upon a wonderfull software called Moho. Really cool stuff. I will like to start a project soon for an animated series.Yes i know some of you might think its not possible but this time its going to work. If you are in lagos and live around lekki area and would like to be part of this project pls kindly give me a call so we can discuss. I would say i would like to do a boot camp but in real sense i just need some reqally serious minded people that will join me in this project.
Bro, can u give me step by step on how to achieve that your first advert ?
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
africanman85:
Bro, can u give me step by step on how to achieve that your first advert ?

Yes i can prepare a tutorial for you
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Klinshot:
Man, I'll love to join this project. But my PC has been down and I'll love to follow up this project. I use Blender not Maya, and Adobe Animate for 2d. Can I get in touch with you with your whatsapp number sir?

Are you on lekki axis of lagos or if you can find your way i wil be happy to meet with you. The venue will be at the premisis of mx studios. Give me a call lets talk and get to kow each other first. 07034373869
I just finished creating the character templates. Took like a week to finsh. I really need someone that can draw. We will be using a software called MOHO fromaly known as anime studio so i think you should download the free version and start playing with it if you are serious

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
I just wanted to start showing you guys what you will learn. Am training to buld my team. If you have a laptop and 50K you can come along for the ride i gurantee you will enjoy fro start to finish. I never really liked 2d but i was forced to learn it cos i did not want to be found wanting in any area. Join us lets produce a full 13 episodes of an animated series and its comic.

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
nzemkolo:
I just wanted to start showing you guys what you will learn. Am training to buld my team. If you have a laptop and 50K you can come along for the ride i gurantee you will enjoy fro start to finish. I never really liked 2d but i was forced to learn it cos i did not want to be found wanting in any area. Join us lets produce a full 13 episodes of an animated series and its comic.

Dont mind the typos. I did this comic clips in less than 30minutes so you can imagine...
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by africanman85: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
nzemkolo:

Yes i can prepare a tutorial for you
How do I get d tutorial ?
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
africanman85:
How do I get d tutorial ?

I will do a pdf and put it as a downloadable product on my shop them when you buy it you can download it but if you are in lagos we can arrange and do a one on one trainig cos the workflow is tech and i use different softwares to achieve ir. Lots of people are demanding this tutorial but i know you will appreciate it more on a one on one training with me
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by africanman85: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2018
nzemkolo:

I will do a pdf and put it as a downloadable product on my shop them when you buy it you can download it but if you are in lagos we can arrange and do a one on one trainig cos the workflow is tech and i use different softwares to achieve ir. Lots of people are demanding this tutorial but i know you will appreciate it more on a one on one training with me
Ok
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by africanman85: 6:46am On Oct 31, 2018
nzemkolo:

When are u putting up d PDF ?
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
Am seriously thinking about this Boot camp thing/ Please if you support the initiative kindly let me know.We like ggos stuff but i realise that guys are really lazy to learn new thing. Wake up from ypur sleeplet do something new.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
nzemkolo:
I finally discovered a new workflow to model and render my adverts in high resolution with a normal laptop in a very short time. I will share the link of the video later but just check out the screenshot of the video i took from my tab and give me some feedback.

Well i said am going to learn how to produce digital comics since i really did not know how to draw. See waht i could make in a very short time. If you want to learn pls call me asap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ford Focus New Car Radio / DOOR TO DOOR LEAFLET & FLYER DISTRIBUTION / How Is The Animation Market In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.