Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Advice To Arsenal's New Coach (from A Die Hard Fan) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Advice To Arsenal's New Coach (from A Die Hard Fan) (464 Views)

Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 / NFF Wants Coach From Eastern Europe To Replace Rohr’- Former Eagles media Aid / Real Madrid’s Social Accounts Hacked – Hacker; A Die-hard Messi Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Arsenal's New Coach (from A Die Hard Fan) by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:04am On May 24, 2018
First I'll like to welcome Arsenal's new head coach Unai Emery to the club.

It is an honor to have such a world class coach in a team that is believed to be at its worse history writing times of its life.

As we (Arsenal fans) rejoice and anxiously wait to see positive turn around next season, I will like to use this medium to pen an open letter to the gaffer and also to give him some hints or tips if he wants to succeed as an Arsenal coach.

FIRST on the list is NEVER TRUST THE BOARD.
One of the mistakes Arsene Wenger made as a coach was that he trusted the board too much. Ask him, will tell you more.

Secondly, if you think a player will improve the club, don't ever look at the figures on the signing papers or consider the club's financial strength before going for the player.
Remember, your personal success is not the club's success. Arsenal was the 6th richest club in the world based on 2017 stat but that doesn't make Arsene Wenger the 6th richest coach in the world.
Be wise.

And thirdly, don't be afraid to clean up the current crops of players if you feel they are not good enough to be in the team. We know we have the worse set of players in the world of football so please Mr Emery, we will understand if you sell half the team and replace them with new faces.

Finally, please get a good replacement for Santi Cazorla. He was the back bone of the team when he was fit and Mr Head coach, do something about your English. I don't know how you'll coach players with those jargons you're speaking.

Re: My Advice To Arsenal's New Coach (from A Die Hard Fan) by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:03am On May 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Village People To Support Liverpool For Champions League Final Win - Sadio Mane / Emre Can Has Agreed A Four-year Contract With Juventus / Some Amazing Facts About The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.