Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition (29862 Views)

NSCDC Special Female Squad Visits Alaafin Of Oyo (Pictures) / 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:06pm On May 24, 2018
sagerasaq:
Na wa oo.. Everybody shaa wan rule Nigeria..
People collect PVC to VOte BUHARI out but we never know who we wan vote IN.
In d End na person wey drop Money pass on Election day go win.
And that is why we will never move forward as a country if you are thinking this way
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by nkul: 1:18pm On May 24, 2018
WHY is the so-called opposition not bringing anyone that can face Buhari ? since they havent brought anyone, my vote may go to Sowore...FOR ME ITS ANYONE BUT BUHARI
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Kaziar: 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
One thing is sure, the more widespread presidential aspirants who will actually contest are, the easier it is for the incumbent to hold onto power.
And say what you will youths taking back the nation, the fact remains that there is hardly a single youth with the pull or nationwide appeal needed to defeat a sitting president.
But, as they say, hope is only hope when there's none.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by ufuosman(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
Under which party?
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by kennyprat1129: 1:34pm On May 24, 2018
#Sowore for President.....
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by ImaIma1(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2018
MusicSots:

Zomb.. spotted cheesy

Zomb to you too.

Oya please mention one opposition party with a good presidential candidate that we can vote for instead of Buhari?
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by millomaniac: 1:58pm On May 24, 2018
Authoreety:
Joker

Joke's on you bro
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by ezy9: 2:00pm On May 24, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

Sowore the blackmailing clown undecided
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Oxygen1998: 2:24pm On May 24, 2018
zlantanfan:
Honestly we are hypocrites in this country, we keep shouting give the yoot a chance when we are just an unserious bunch.

This guy is the closest to what we can get, and what do we really fear in his presidency that hasn't been done by the old cargos since 1960.

I am of the opinion that this guy is a chance for the youths to atleast send a message to the political elite that enough is enough because no amount of town hall stupid meetings, sensitization would do anything except political confrontation
lets be realistic here
he has only met an alaafin which by my own conviction has little or no political influence in this country
yes we need youths to stand up but, what kind of crowd can dis man pull
i just knew him today and i am very sure dat 1001 pple out there barely know him, not to even talk about the vast number of northern youth that the north nubskulls have been using to win elections for ages so how does he intend winning d election
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 24, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

go get your brain tested first .
Be like say any name wey contain Buhari dey fear you? grin lemme check his State of Origin ..
Might be PMB's grandson grin
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by afos002: 2:40pm On May 24, 2018
majella4:
Presidential aspirant Omoyele Sowore yesterday took his presidential ambition to Alaafin of Oyo, Dr. Lamidi Adeyemi III.

See photos below

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/sahara-reporters-owner-sowore-takes-his.html

i like his confidence and boldness.He may not win but he would prove a good point
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Mikeross62: 2:48pm On May 24, 2018
Ok wish him luck
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by ooshinibos: 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
which party this man dey sef
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by tosxn: 2:53pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Am not voting this man. Never.
Are you sure , you are up to 18yrs
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by MarieSucre(f): 3:06pm On May 24, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

go get your brain tested first .
He is a different Buhari.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

He is a different Buhari.

Oh.Apologies.

muslims are dangerous to a democratic setup though.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by MarieSucre(f): 3:27pm On May 24, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Oh.Apologies.

muslims are dangerous to a democratic setup though.
I don't really don't where to start from in educating you on how wrong that statement is.

But instead of jumping to conclusions, let me ask you, why do you say so?
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2018
Biety:

Okotie boasted severally that God revealed to him that Obasanjo would hand over to him.
No sane person took him seriously though. But what Omoyele is doing today is completely different from the delusions of Okotie back then, our support for him can open door for the youths of this country to beging to see themselves as serious contenders and not pushovers against the old politicians who are holding this country hostage.
Come 2019, my vote is for Omoyele.

How many votes can he get from the North ? Dude has been boasting of how he installed Jonathan and Buhari respectively, so he should do same to himself come next year!
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by DanTaraba(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2018
zlantanfan:
Honestly we are hypocrites in this country, we keep shouting give the yoot a chance when we are just an unserious bunch.

This guy is the closest to what we can get, and what do we really fear in his presidency that hasn't been done by the old cargos since 1960.

I am of the opinion that this guy is a chance for the youths to atleast send a message to the political elite that enough is enough because no amount of town hall stupid meetings, sensitization would do anything except political confrontation

I am surprised to see on nairaland who are mostly youths rejecting dis guy, and we keep talking abt retiring the political orligarchy in dis country who have drained d resources of dis country frm 1960 till date. Dis simply shows dat even d electorate are not keen on making dis country better.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
zlantanfan:

how many of una.
I have never said we need a youth.
you think you minority making noise on Nairaland are a majority?
democracy not yootocracy
you funny
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Bishops10(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2018
wilddee:
Young & vibrant

meanwhile i hear say Owerri d hot
one of my area guy come back yesday d talk say EFCC, FBI SARS etc full everywhere d arrest guys anyhow. Na true?
Very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Flees Nigeria To Canada To Escape FGM / Sultan of Sokoto: North Is The Worst Place To Live, Bandits Operate Freely / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.