Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Need A Software/web Developer In Abuja - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Software/web Developer In Abuja (1096 Views)

Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer / Bank Plus Core Banking Software/web App In Nigeria / Develop A Career In IT (Software/Web Development) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Software/web Developer In Abuja by Vickbay: 7:49am On May 24, 2018
Are you a software/ web developer with skill set in PHP laravel and codeIgniter framework?
Are you resident in Abuja?
Are you willing to collaborate with team with several project work with a lot of fortune?
There is partnering company that is ready with finances to finance and promote whatever project work the team comes up with.
Please whatsapp me to discuss the terms of collaboration
Victor: 09053016788
Re: I Need A Software/web Developer In Abuja by Obaofnaija(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2018
Hello Victor, I'm a programmer based in abuja
Re: I Need A Software/web Developer In Abuja by Mboi: 11:16pm On May 30, 2018
For every software that's developed, to ensure that the functionality of that software meets the basic requirements of the users before it goes live, it needs to be tested by independent tester maybe in your environment.
This enables you to roll out a quality application to the users.

I am a software/system Tester or you can call me a test analyst. I can test the software for you to make sure your developer deploys quality application to the general public.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code / Who Can Help Upload My App On Playstore / #Simply share link and earn for digital marketers on PAGELAUNCHERS. Join Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.