Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

What The Best C++ Program To Download ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What The Best C++ Program To Download ? (1027 Views)

A Python Program To Check The Risk Of Corona Virus. / How To Use C++ Program To Add, Subtract, Multiply Or Divide / Please Guys Help Me With This C++ Program Exam Question. It's Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Best C++ Program To Download ? by luvyaself95(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
which one is the best between Turbo C++ , Dev C++ , Microsoft Visual C++ and Mingw...
Re: What The Best C++ Program To Download ? by Piuscrown: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Visual C++(Microsoft visual studio), is way better.
Re: What The Best C++ Program To Download ? by bvmloveme: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
luvyaself95:
which one is the best between Turbo C++ , Dev C++ , Microsoft Visual C++ and Mingw...

Don't use Turbo C++ because is no longer supported. i will suggest Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (Community Edition) if you are using Windows, apart from been free, it's also being updated. GCC and CLANG for unix. Mingw is also a good compiler.
Re: What The Best C++ Program To Download ? by luvyaself95(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
bvmloveme:

Don't use Turbo C++ because is no longer supported. i will suggest Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (Community Edition) if you are using Windows, apart from been free, it's also being updated. GCC and CLANG for unix. Mingw is also a good compiler.
Thanks for the answer but what of Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 and Microsoft Visual C++...
Re: What The Best C++ Program To Download ? by luvyaself95(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Piuscrown:
Thanks can you help me with the download link...
Re: What The Best C++ Program To Download ? by luvyaself95(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Piuscrown:
Thanks can you help me with the download link and do i need visual IDE or normal IDE like Netbean , esclipe and so on...
Re: What The Best C++ Program To Download ? by tollyboy5(m): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2019
bvmloveme:

i dont know if im getting it right or wrong. visual c++ needs using c++/CLI which is somewhat different normal c++ but Mingw uses c++/Qt to cross platform app
Re: What The Best C++ Program To Download ? by BlueMagnificent(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
tollyboy5:

i dont know if im getting it right or wrong. visual c++ needs using c++/CLI which is somewhat different normal c++ but Mingw uses c++/Qt to cross platform app

Visual c++ being Microsoft c++ package mostly comes complete with all you need as well as Mingw (Minimalistic Gnu for Windows) which is windows port for GCC ( Gnu Compiler Collections).
Qt on the other hand is a c++ development framework , providing basic utilities for programming in c++ and most especially providing a c++ GUI library. On windows Qt comes as either a VC++ build or a mingw ( Mingw-w64) build depending on your compiler of choice.

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Intermediate - Senior C# Developer Needed / Programmers:Your Thread Of Polls (Come and Vote Oh) / Yes, You Can Learn Web Development With Your Phone. Don't Give Up Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.