Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri (848 Views)

Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by 247frolic(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2018

Reno Omokri has continued his recent barrage and rants over the President's comment on ex-military head of state, Gen Sanni Abacha after he interpreted the statements to mean that the President sees him as a national hero.

He tweeted:

What was the point of Chief MKO and Kudirat Abiola’s sacrifice if Abacha is today the hero of our President? Why stop at Abacha? President Buhari should also declare Anini and Shina Rambo as national heroes. How unfortunate for a nation when a thief is the President’s role model.

http://newshelm.ng/buhari-should-also-declare-anini-shina-rambo-national-heroes-reno-omokri/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by madridguy(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2018
Like play like play Reno don dey enta market grin
Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by papoudaupolos: 8:14am On May 24, 2018
FFK is becoming mad man, Reno is becoming like FFK and the cycle will continue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by BankeSmalls(f): 8:16am On May 24, 2018
We in the yorubaland feel cheated, how can we lose MKO and Kudirat to Abacha and the Buharri we voted is hailing same Abacha as the best.

We the Afonjas regret voting Buharri.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by DamiBukola: 8:20am On May 24, 2018
But is just a disgrace to reasonable Nigerians. Yes, reasonable because to BMC, he is their hero and they can't see any wrong in him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by SolutionMee: 8:22am On May 24, 2018
cry
Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by Crocky23: 8:33am On May 24, 2018
Even kidnapper Evans is Buhari's hero.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by Omeokachie: 8:36am On May 24, 2018
Not forgetting Ishola Oyenusi and Monday Osunbor.

He should also give posthumous promotion to the post of a DIG to George Iyamu.
Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by pyyxxaro: 8:37am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
We in the yorubaland feel cheated, how can we lose MKO and Kudirat to Abacha and the Buharri we voted is hailing same Abacha as the best.

We the Afonjas regret voting Buharri.

We the Afonjas don't regret voting

Sai Buhari

Afonja Amaka oh grin
Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by BankeSmalls(f): 8:38am On May 24, 2018
Crocky23:
Even kidnapper Evans is Buhari's hero.

Buharri is even proud of this man here.

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by magoo10(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2018
Exactly since he can make abacha who stole stupendously his role model. Reno on point

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by dealslip(f): 10:08am On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Like play like play Reno don dey enta market grin
Reno no enter any market Na PMB wan enter market. Haba Abacha of all people. No one is discrediting PMB, he is doing all the discrediting himself. It is good to support PMB but not at the expense of your own image.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by madridguy(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2018
Maybe you should sit down and read about abacha achievement and stop believing everything you read through the CNN, BBC about him.

dealslip:

Reno no enter any market Na PMB wan enter market. Haba Abacha of all people. No one is discrediting PMB, he is doing all the discrediting himself. It is good to support PMB but not at the expense of your own image.
Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by dealslip(f): 10:36am On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Maybe you should sit down and read about abacha achievement and stop believing everything you read through the CNN, BBC about him.

Really Abacha had achievements you mean like the Ogoni leaders he killed for fighting for their rights , His plan to make himself life president, his gross violations of Human Rights and the murdering of opposition. I don't need CNN and BBC to tell me about him. I was alive and matured when he was head of state in this country. Go back to the archives and pull out the testimonies of his killer squad. You can tell that trash to the indomie generation not me. Till tomorrow we are still repatriating the funds he stole from our treasury.
How you guys turn the truth on its head is so baffling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by madridguy(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2018
I rest my case.

dealslip:

Really Abacha had achievements you mean like the Ogoni leaders he killed for fighting for their rights , His plan to make himself life president, his gross violations of Human Rights and the murdering of opposition. I don't need CNN and BBC to tell me about him. I was alive and matured when he was head of state in this country. Go back to the archives and pull out the testimonies of his killer squad. You can tell that trash to the indomie generation not me. Till tomorrow we are still repatriating the funds he stole from our treasury.
How you guys turn the truth on its head is so baffling.
Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by dealslip(f): 10:38am On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
I rest my case.

Better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by opeyemicollins(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2018
Stop listening to RENO ,he is always on hard drug.RENO is always intoxicated with hard drugs that is why he do always uttering out what is bad always ,he is the first pastor that i see that doesnt do or say what is right.he is an hypocrite
Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by tuniski: 11:01am On May 24, 2018
opeyemicollins:
Stop listening to RENO ,he is always on hard drug.RENO is always intoxicated with hard drugs that is why he do always uttering out what is bad always ,he is the first pastor that i see that doesnt do or say what is right.he is an hypocrite
Painmmet Reno is on point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by orisa37: 11:02am On May 24, 2018
post=67829005:

Reno Omokri has continued his recent barrage and rants over the President's comment on ex-military head of state, Gen Sanni Abacha after he interpreted the statements to mean that the President sees him as a national hero.

He tweeted:

http://newshelm.ng/buhari-should-also-declare-anini-shina-rambo-national-heroes-reno-omokri/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

And Oyenusi, Nzegwu, Ojukwu and Buhari for snatching Power from Civilian Governments
Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by Ziggylady(f): 11:05am On May 24, 2018
This Reno of a guy is something else cheesy...but buhari deserves every insult and mockery that is thrown his way...and more!
Re: Buhari Should Also Declare Anini & Shina Rambo National Heroes - Reno Omokri by czarina(f): 11:46am On May 24, 2018
Reno! Sensible fellow

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:Slave Labour In Chevron Nigeria Limited (cnl)Right Under Our Noise / Breaking News Muric Wins Hijab War / Enugu Airport Bugdet Cut: Icca/umunna Blasts South-east Senators, House Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.