Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,231 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos (27290 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) / Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by itiswellandwell: 12:09pm On May 24, 2018
How come?
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by columbus007(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
and transport with what?
you can get a taxi.
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Jabioro: 12:10pm On May 24, 2018
The driver and the bus conductor were guilty,it just unfortunate that the conductor is not alive to tell story.The campaign has been on for danfo bus conductor to alway take/ a sit/reserved a seat..it is illegal and dangerous to hanged on moving bus..lf he had secure a seat for himself he would have been (still ) alive today.

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Macnnoli4(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2018
Something must kill man. Nobody knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2018
Nawaoooo this one weak me well well
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by SAMBARRY: 12:16pm On May 24, 2018
columbus007:
you can get a taxi.
in this era of kidnappers and rapists? Smh
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by columbus007(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
in this era of kidnappers and rapists? Smh
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by nelsonebby(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2018
How did he get under
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Nickymezor(f): 12:25pm On May 24, 2018
Really awful, may his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by madgoat(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2018
But why are these morons snapping pictures of the deceased. Honestly it will never be well with anyone if they snap pictures of my dead body after a graphic event.
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by saneasses(f): 12:36pm On May 24, 2018
may his soul rest in peace.

everybody snapping fr first to post online nawa cry
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by adaxxy: 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
These people are crazy..
Look at this one even bent down to take a picture of the victim...
seriously... shocked
He needs a straight forward beating
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by delishpot: 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
internationalman:
They are all busy snapping to post on social media to get likes..

Heartless people everywhere..

I tell you. They are social media whores. Scavengers of human misery. Modern day vultures in human flesh.

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Beremx(f): 12:45pm On May 24, 2018
internationalman:
They are all busy snapping to post on social media to get likes..

Heartless people everywhere..
if they didn't snap, how would you have seen it?
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by ezy9: 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
awwwwu sad sad
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by cantok(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
Tinnytony24:
Everyday, i wake-up and thank God for the Gift of Life.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.... RIP sad

P.S:.... Before una cross road abeg make una try look left at least 3 times and vice versa... It saves lives
true word bro
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by halleluyah7x: 1:07pm On May 24, 2018
Columbus'Leg
SAMBARRY:
and transport with what?
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Morayo1306: 1:08pm On May 24, 2018
May his soul find peace
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by daniwise(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2018
...Make you dey look well before you cross...r.i.p to the dead
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by pretty16(f): 1:11pm On May 24, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Nigerians get mind shaaa

See them snapping without remorse sad

God have mercy on us cry

Ppl going crazy on social media these days without having respect for Human lives. Taking photos is the norm
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by daniwise(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2018
...Make you dey look well before you cross...r.i.p to the dead angry
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by gulfer: 1:14pm On May 24, 2018
I think it is high time they start arresting these heartless blogger wannabes who go about snapping pictures of gory scenes rather than providing necessary assistance or contacting the relevant agency for response angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Okewa(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
It happened on Monday at second rainbow bus stop along mile 2 exp. way to those danfo following one way becos of apapa gridlock....the trailer dragged the conductor to its tire
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 24, 2018
May our soul rest in piece
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by infogenius(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2018
Honestly Nigerians tire me, so the best to do was to be taking pictures of a man that needed life saving help.
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Nigerians get mind shaaa

God have mercy on us cry

The evil system has turned us into semi savages and life has lost it's value.
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by kinggSamuel(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2018
CHEI. OH MY GOD. SEE AS THE TYRE DIEMBOWELED HIM. THIS IS UNSIGHTLY. MAY HE REST IN PIECE EVEN THOUGH HE DIED IN PIECES.
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Aliyu333: 2:33pm On May 24, 2018
Snapping Snapping, people get mind sha.
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Bullhari007(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2018
is she dead
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Ebios(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Nigerians get mind shaaa

God have mercy on us cry
I wonder o.... But come o,if them no snap how u wan take see am? So no too much blame them o
Re: Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos by Obinnaijezie(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2018
I was there live when it happened, thank God I was standing across the other lane of the road, it was caused by those danfo drivers applying one-way from cele to mile2, the road was very congested and the truck was coming with speed and fail brake in attempt to Dodge the busses which led to the smashing.
Our government should seriously do something about these devils called danfo driver's, even lastma and police are now part of this evil everyday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) / Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road By Ogun State And FG Begins (Photos) / XEJET Aircraft Skids Off Runway At Murtala Mohammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.