Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce (18178 Views)

Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Faults Buhari On Commissioning Abuja Light Railway / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Kingkevin: 9:54am On May 24, 2018
It true sha.

Mcanie:
Nigerians should leave pmb alone. nigerians voted for him so lets try and enjoy him.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by opeyemicollins(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2018
BRUCE can say anything to this man but i want to tell you that this man is love by the people of the country and 2019 will tell you more.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by bankylan: 9:55am On May 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
It seems Ben Bruce's common sense has dried up. It’s been long he gave us those commonsense lectures on TV such as solar-powered cars

Pray any of your family members will have the level of relevance Ben Bruce has.........
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by GSA01: 9:56am On May 24, 2018
“It is sad that this administration cannot point to any major project initiated, started and completed in the three years they have been in power except the Daura helipad.[color=#006600][/color]

So every administration should come and start its own project and stop an existing project ...HABA Mr Common sense revolution, you pass this level of myopic reasoning....
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by itu404(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2018
You are not better off as a senator. better go and pay your debts. when your brother was in power how much was the price of oil per barrel? how much is it now? your brother took 2.1 billion dollars meant to fight insurgency and shared it among his cronies and party stalwarts, while the people fell under the heavy power of Boko haram. His wife practically ruled this nation in proxy.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by twilliamx(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2018
Y
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Mikeross62: 9:57am On May 24, 2018
Everybody now yabbing our presidio,did he offend anyone?
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by holuphisayor(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2018
saying all these to make atiku look like a better candidate
we know you'll
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Okoroawusa: 9:59am On May 24, 2018
Mikeross62:
Everybody now yabbing our presidio,did he offend anyone?
freedom of speech

I LOVE BUHARI
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2018
Check out Trumps achievements in such a short time
That is a man that is delivering his campaign promise
Mention ONE campaign promise Buhari has delivered

GSA01:
“It is sad that this administration cannot point to any major project initiated, started and completed in the three years they have been in power except the Daura helipad.[color=#006600][/color]

So every administration should come and start its own project and stop an existing project ...HABA Mr Common sense revolution, you pass this level of myopic reasoning....
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by millomaniac: 10:04am On May 24, 2018
Jer6s:

I totally disagree with the statements in bold print.

A strong leader would look after the people rather than himself - He has done this countless times by looking after APC members who are saints with the exception of the ones who are being potrayed as sacrificial lambs even after decamping from their parties grin grin grin

It is sad that this administration cannot point to any major project initiated, started and completed - This is because the PROJECTS intiated and completed are just too beyond your understanding grin grin grin

“It is a weak leader who looks after himself - Kuku tell us you don't want him to travel, tour and see the world while checking up on his health of cos grin (BAD-BELLE) grin grin grin

A strong leader will rather look after the people who he leads - This has already been demonstrated by his constant care for his herdsmen relatives, what else do you people want from this man? He just can't satisfy you people abi? grin grin grin

Savage !!! Laff wan kii me I swear.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by teflonjake(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2018
grin
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Maket: 10:05am On May 24, 2018
Some people are pained because the avenues they use to loot this country dry, has been reduced. We expect more than this when it is totally closed.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by arsenal33: 10:06am On May 24, 2018
StaffofOrayan:

School feeding programme.

Just One as you said.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Nobody: 10:07am On May 24, 2018
1shortblackboy:
off point. face the issue at hand is buhari a weak leader or not.
He's part of the government he's trying to paint black
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Nobody: 10:08am On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

Savage !!! Laff wan kii me I swear.
wetin man go do now?
I couldn't just sit back and have Senator Ben make a weakling out of a strong man now wink
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Mejor79(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2018
Next thing the IGP Police will arrange a case of:
- Murder case
- Gun running,
- Arming militants
- He/Company have not paid tax up to date
- They have arrested youths for oil bunking they confessed his the their sponsor
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Omeokachie: 10:20am On May 24, 2018
Who said he is a weak leader?

Even with all this muscles?

Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Nobody: 10:23am On May 24, 2018
Buhari is busy working on the abandoned projects of Jonathan and his predecessors’ regime, So it’s absolutely insane to go on initiating new projects!
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by ibekwe97: 10:27am On May 24, 2018
Sir Buhari will send his boys to come and intimidate u, just be wise ok
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by GSA01: 10:30am On May 24, 2018
StaffofOrayan:

[color=#000099][/col

Normally, the US and Nigeria IS not comparable..but since you want to know... let me list the ones i know of...

SIP programmes.
Custom remitting over a trillion naira.
implementation of TSA ....
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2018
1shortblackboy:
off point. face the issue at hand is buhari a weak leader or not.

Buhari is a weak leader in certain areas and Gej was also a weak in many ways. That doesn't mean they don't achieve anything tho so ben bruce tweeter senator shud make a better and relevant point without name calling. Also he is a weak and greedy senator
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Godson32(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Weak or stupid?
Both
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by daveP(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Buharri is so weak that Jonathan is beginning to look like a superman.

A strong leader would have stopped the senseless slaughter of innocent people in the middle belt.

We thought Jonathan was weak, until we met the real Buharri grin
Was GEJ ever weak?

I thought they always called him "clueless"

But this bubu's own is TKO.

GEJ should be unanimous decision kind.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by StudentsNG: 10:52am On May 24, 2018
arsenal33:

On point...people who live in glass houses don't...........

The loan he refused to pay could be invested to help unemployed youths.

Shut the tr*p!
Businessmen everywhere in the world borrow to build business. An average American is a debtor at all times. Wake up!
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by omoharry(f): 10:56am On May 24, 2018
Jer6s:

I totally disagree with the statements in bold print.

A strong leader would look after the people rather than himself - He has done this countless times by looking after APC members who are saints with the exception of the ones who are being portrayed as sacrificial lambs even after decamping from their parties grin grin grin

It is sad that this administration cannot point to any major project initiated, started and completed - This is because the PROJECTS intiated and completed are just too beyond your understanding grin grin grin

“It is a weak leader who looks after himself - Kuku tell us you don't want him to travel, tour and see the world while checking up on his health of cos grin (BAD-BELLE) grin grin grin

A strong leader will rather look after the people who he leads - This has already been demonstrated by his constant care for his herdsmen relatives, what else do you people want from this man? He just can't satisfy you people abi? grin grin grin

So, I will not sit back and have you make a weakling out of a Strong man cool grin wink

hahaha!!1 Your sarcasm is legendary grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce by Belluchii: 11:10am On May 24, 2018
since this is coming from an opposition, i will not pay too much attention to it. but we should all know that this man has being working on pending projects and has also being able to to introduce programs and policies that have being yielding positive results.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki To Ex-Governor: Edo State money is for Development, not for individuals / ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel / Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.