Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor (637 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by Tessyama1: 9:43am On May 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A makeup artist has shared the heartbreaking story of a young burn survivor, Daniella who got a face beat from her.

According to her, Daniella was 6 years old when the accident which killed her brother and made her mum lose their dad happened. Read the story below...

"Little Daniella
My new friend. when Daniella was just 6years old she was sleeping with her younger brothers when the candle fell on the rug.as a 6year old without their parents around there was nothing she could do. She lost one of her brothers in the fire.... but her mum suffered it more. She lost it all including her marriage .
Daniella passes by my studio with her school friends & she stands outside my studio most times to watch us work so i & my students decided to give her a makeover &she loved it. She was smiling & crying when she looked at herself in d mirror after the makeover.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/amazing-makeup-transformation-of-a-burn-survivor.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by vizkiz: 10:05am On May 24, 2018
No offense but I can't DATE a lady until I see her without make up

(1) (Reply)

Abuja’s Fashionistas Gather For Camelot Spa@ The Dome Opening / Couple Goals!! Fantastic Couple Styles To Start Off Your Week! (PHOTOS) / Checkout Simi's Outfit. Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.