Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Electrifies Imo Politics With Ward To Ward Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Electrifies Imo Politics With Ward To Ward Campaign (691 Views)

Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / "This Attack Has Opened A New But Ugly Chapter In Imo Politics" - Okorocha / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Electrifies Imo Politics With Ward To Ward Campaign by Akachukwuroland: 10:01am On May 24, 2018
Ihedioha electrifies Imo politics with ward to ward campaign

By Anselm Okolo

It is good to see something refreshing happening in the charged political atmosphere of Imo state. Pumped up by the fight to finish battel going on in the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state between the Governor Rochas Okorocha on one hand and a combination of Senator Osita Izunaso and Ifeanyi Ararume and co on the other hand, former Deputy Speaker and governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Imo state Hon Emeka Ihedioha has been electrifying the political landscape in the state with something positive.

Moving from one ward to another in a human and vehicular train and leaving smiles and hope in the people at every stop, Ihedioha and his liberation team has been a wonder in political mobilisation.
Christened “consolidation parley” the ward to ward tour took Ihedioha and the team recently to Onuimo and Orlu Local Government Areas of the state. Onuimo was first. First stop was Okohia/Aboh ward. From there he proceeded to Ofeahia ward. Then Ozimo/Umuanimeze ward, Eziama ward, Ezelu Ward, Owere Okwe ward, Umuchoko ward, Okwelle ward8, Okwelle Ward10 and Umuna Ward 5.

His message at every stop was that of hope and promise. At Okohia/Aboh ward he urged the people to partner with him and his Liberation team to reclaim Imo state for the people who are the rightful owners. Ihedioha reminded the people that he has been tried before and found credible and dependable to watch over their assets and treasury. he reassured that Imo under his watch will witness total turnaround for good on all fronts.
At the wards Ihedioha was received by notable leaders of the party and the various Support Groups, who promised to mobilize their people to support his ambition to be the next governor of the state.

Speaking during one of the stops, Jasper Ndubuaku a party leader from Okigwe said Ihedioha is a man of capacity who's works speaks for him., “When I was in the other camp (Sheriff) they used to say, that He has no capacity, tell them that he has no structure, no contacts. But I had an experience with Ihedioha on Monday were I told him about an Issue I have with PTDF, an issue that has taken over 2 years and I have gone to all the serving Senators in the state and none could help me but just yesterday I told him about it, It did not take him up to two minutes to get it done for me. Does such a man lack capacity?” he asked adding “Ihedioha is sincere and he is the true definition of what Imo needs at this critical time. With Ihedioha, the lost glories of Imo will be restored “

Also speaking Nonso Amaliri from Ngor Okpala, praised Ihedioha for the development projects and programmes he brought to the local government during his tenure as Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives. “There is Umuneke injection sub-station Ngor-Okpala.This sub-station energises most part of Ngor-Okpala. It was built by Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha, imediate past Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives Abuja. We must give credit to a representative who did so well and who has penchant for delivering quality projects” he said. He said Ihedioha has the right plans for the liberation and industrialisation of the state. He urged the people to rally behind him for the governorship of the state in 2019. He said Ihedioha “is a man of quality”

In Orlu local government Ihedioha and the Liberation team was massively received by the people, leaders and members of the PDP.
In Ebenese Ihioma a special traditional reception was organised in his honour after which he held an interactive session with the people. The tour also took him to Ihitte Owerri ward, Ogberuru/Obibi ward and Ebenese/Umuezenagu ward.

At Amaifeke the hometown of a former governor of the state, Chief Achike Udenwa, the former Deputy Speaker was received by Dr Vincent Udokwu, then Chief of staff in the administration of Udenwa and his close confidant. “Ihedioha has been tested and he is trusted, he battled to restore democracy in the PDP, he is the only man that accepted to fund the affairs of the party when the party was in distress, from the national convention to the ward congresses and every other thing. As an elder in the land, I cannot deceive you and I want to assure you that we are solidly behind him” Other wards he visited in the area were Ohafor/Okporo/Umutanze ward, Ohaeke Okporo ward and Owerri Ebeiri ward.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Electrifies Imo Politics With Ward To Ward Campaign by Hfavored: 10:59am On May 24, 2018
When is he coming to Amumara ward 1?

(1) (Reply)

Malian Migrant ‘spiderman’ Who Saved Child Rewarded By France’s President / Exclusive Photos: Fight Breaks Out Between Shop Owners And Armed Policemen / Why APC, PDP Will Lose In 2019 – Gbenga Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.