Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Wahala Unilorin Students Can Relate To Part1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wahala Unilorin Students Can Relate To Part1 (446 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Unilorin Students Can Relate To Part1 by ologuntheo(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2018
plz help me push this thread to front page!!!!!

As unilorin becomes the most subscribed university again this year, it is good to let aspiring jambites know the wahala unilorin students go through...
Let's get started...

1)Wahala of admission: after all the wahala of jamb for scoring more than 180 and above to passing the University screening or POST UTME.. With or without connection you finally gain admission. Some have spent up to 5years still waiting for unilorin admission as if unilorin is the only tertiary institution in Nigeria...The Lord is your strength,i pray it won't be too late before you realize your foolishness..

2)Wahala of course:So after gaining admission they help you change your preferred course.. you apply for medicine they give you biology education or you applied for pharmacy they give you education, you be like what is all this sef(in lasisi elenu's voice)...

3)Wahala of clearance:You know start parading your faculty office and level adviser office as if you are looking for job.. The annoying part is when you get to his office and the secretary tells he or she is not around or fortunately if he is around he tells you to form queue on top say u wan see L.A..The queue can be as long as from here to hell fire..

4)Wahala of queuing:There is something that amazes me in unilorin, you always queue for virtually everything..you queue to see your L. A, your faculty officer,to sign your course form, to enter Marco Polo, to enter korope, to collect your tab, and even to write exam and tests. Unilorin Students and queue are 5 and 6.someone even said unilorin students can queue to collect their destiny..

5)Wahala of transportation: you need to see unilorin students on Monday morning struggling to get korope(bus) you be like!!!!! some will even trek from terminus to school gate..coming back is another wahala on its own.. Some will be entering korope through the boot...

6)Wahala of lecture theatre:Freshers play more victims to this wahala but it does not mean stallites are free,it is just a little bit lesser. When I was in hundred level back then, we did a course PLB 101,the venue for the course is LT1,a lecture theatre with only about 500 seating capacity and we have about four faculties offering that same course. As at then we are about a thousand in my department(agriculture).That means the lecture theatre can't contain only my department not to talk of my faculty or even the whole four faculties
offering the course..Can you just imagine!!!

7)Wahala of lecture venue: imagine having a lecture at LT1 at 12:00pm and the next lecture at multipurpose hall by 2:00pm.And the lecturer expects you not to come late for his course. Then when you finally reach the venue for your next course,after all the pulling and pushing you finally get seat then someone will just start telling you that someone is there, you be like where is the person It seems your want to run mad ba?? just know that if you are a fresher you are prone to be walking about like the Israelite...

(1) (Reply)

Biomass: A Promising Renewable Energy Source In Nigeria / 2018 Top 20 Richest Countries In Africa By GDP Per Capita / How Textbooks Should Be Studied(part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.