Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Simple Ways That You Can Easily Build Your House. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Simple Ways That You Can Easily Build Your House. (461 Views)

Do U Know Dat You Can Easily Own A Brand New Laptop Wit Just N15,000 / Give your House A Quality Pop Design / Mortgage Facility: Which Institutions Can Easily Respond To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways That You Can Easily Build Your House. by bjpoly(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2010
Until recently i used to think that to own a house you must hv millions,but to my surprise a cousin of mine who is into building construction changed my thinking.He put me through when i was building M y house in fact he supervised the project himself and at the end of the day i was surprised at the total cost.The location of the site is just 45 minutes drive from Lagos.
I urge you to start planning now, even if it is small.If you need more details just call my numbers below any time and also if you need land genuinely directly from the family that owns it just call me on 08056051558 OR 08037101668

(1) (Reply)

Land For Lease At Lagos Island ! / Affordable Properties For Sale Along Lagos Epe-expressway, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos / Acres Of Land Beside Caleb Varsity, 20m Drive Frm Ikorodu@600k/acre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.