Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers (15777 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by kaimabay: 5:48pm On May 24, 2018
Wow, That is not cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by nellybadas: 5:52pm On May 24, 2018
Leonbonapart:
you are just a bigot. You strike me like a product of tape. Mad fellow
You are a first class vagabond. Ewu Gambia. Face like anus
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by jbtobsyn(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Easier said than done. If armed robbers impregnate your wife or daughter you will allow them carry the baby because of one historical comic book brought by colonial masters. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
Of all the examples he gave,it is only the"historical comic book" you can see there.If Ronaldo's Mom has aborted him,the world would have lost a great footballer and many others.You only chose to see what you want airhead.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Savotech: 5:57pm On May 24, 2018
For example, Armed rubber comes to a house to steal all the belongings of a man. The man has no food, no money and he is starving. Should the man steal even though he is dying of hunger? Many will say yes, but that doesnt make stealing right. Me too, i am forced to support the man stealing but i am also forced to support his jailing at least he will have much more food in prison, nobody is above the law of God and the law of the country.

A country where abortion is against the law, aborting the child can get the mother into jail even if she wants to protect herself of trauma, shame, etc. But looking at it from another perspective of killing for self-defence, if the young girl will not be able to deliver safely, then the baby has to be aborted.

Many are saying, that the girl might leave school or live with the rape trauma or not have funds to take care of the baby, its not a genue excuse, there are orphanage homes that deals with this kind of situation. Another point is that, if she abort and later in life not able to have a baby, she will also regret her action, the society will still shame her for barreness.

Like the first scenerio i cited, whatever happens to a man or woman, he has to bear the cross. He doesnt have to compromise obedience to the law of God and the law of the land to easy himself of his cross. Raping is her cross, even though she did not choose that path(nobody willingly choose a cross), she has to bear the consequence, God and nature has a way of smiling at such people for an easy life and journey afterwards.

In conclusion, I do not support abortion for any reason except the life of the mother is at stake.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 24, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Of all the examples he gave,it is only the"historical comic book" you can see there.If Ronaldo's Mom has aborted him,the world would have lost a great footballer and many others.You only chose to see what you want airhead.

May armed robbers or fulani herdsmen rape your wife and daughter so they can produce the next Ronaldo. Can i hear a loud amen?
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by iykmon: 6:12pm On May 24, 2018
Abortion is an act of wickedness and it is Evil......What has the child done to be killed
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by jbtobsyn(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2018
GoTV:

May armed robbers or fulani herdsmen rape your wife and daughter so they can produce the next Ronaldo. Can i hear a loud amen?
Do unto others what u want others to do unto you.I didnt curse anyone, so it can't happen to me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 24, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Do unto others what u want others to do unto you.I didnt curse anyone, so it can't happen to me.

U called me airhead. Is that a compliment? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by IdakwoChris: 6:33pm On May 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

There goes the satanist some deceived fools are hoping on for the word of God.

Imagine him blatantly supporting abortion. No Church in the history of Christian has ever supported abortion. America is even currently working on ways to stop the evil act which was put in place by the league of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Obama. All thanks to VP Mike Pence and the US evangelicals whom God is using to influence Trump.

This evil Freeze is advocating that the raped girl should go for abortion. I can assure you that if God should open the eyes of so many rich and famous people as to how their lineage came about, I'm very certain they will pee in their pants and praise Him. So many top and famous people in our society came from parents that were mad or cannibals. Some came from the lineage of a woman that was raped but refused to abort the baby. Who knows, some presidents of today might be from such stock. Yet, the products of such affairs have become successful in ways that their evil past has been erased.

Haven't we heard Cristiano Ronaldo's mother giving a testimony of how she almost aborted him while she was pregnant. Today, her decision not to do such is paying off. The son she didn't abort is now almost getting worshiped by children of women who never contemplated abortion. If she had aborted him, football as we know it today won't be interesting.

What about American rapper, The GAME? His mother also wanted to abort him. But today he is a famous star. I think there was even a lady whom many think was a prostitute in the lineage of Jesus Christ. Yet, we got the savior of the world through her lineage.

Freeze is here even telling the girl to not only ignore the advice of a Church whom Freeze claims to be trying to make perfect, but also that she should ignore her parents too. There goes your FRee The Goat movement leader.

What are the dangers of abortion? Killing an innocent life who desrves to enjoy this world regardless of whether its father is an armed robber.

What if the girl should lose her life? What will she tell God? She will tell God that Freeze said she should ignore the Church and her parents cos her body is her own. What happened to ''honor thy parents''? What happened to your body is yours but still ''the temple of God''?

Continue being fooled by a demonic cultist.

Maybe he came from the lineage of a girl/woman who was raped by armed robbers,maybe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by charlsecy(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2018
Donald3d:
What happened to pregnancy prevention pills ?
What if they fail?

RuthlessLeader:
She was raped.
Don't you know what prevention-prevention pills are?
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by IdakwoChris: 6:36pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Let me answer this in a religious way

Abortion is supported by God but it is not stated on the written pages of the bible.

You are a Christian today because God adopted you as his child. For the Christian God to adopt you, another God must have aborted you. If God can support adoption am quite sure that he will as well support abortion.

Freeze is just a biblical genius and an exposed personality that has what it takes to transform Nigeria

Ignorance(of the bible)at its finest!
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by BlackManta(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2018
GoodMuyis:

There are thousand who have parent and still suffer the same fate you outline.

Leave the baby's future for God, you cannot love creation more than the CREATOR.

AFRICAN MENTALITY.

I'm not suprised. undecided

That is why we have poor parents who have 8 kids and really dont give a Bleep about family planning.

When you ask them
they will tell you that children are gifts from GOD!

Yeah let the rape victims keep their babies, even if they cannot raise unwanted children, while we try to cover up the cracks using God's name :/

There are problems that we can solve by ourselves.

Btw, just because normal children can still turn out a failure does not mean rape victims should keep their babies.

Your logic does not justify anything.

Infact you will be creating more problems and the population of unwanted kids on the streets would probably increase.

Therefore your logic is useless and does not solve any problem.

The crux of the matter is....
If you are willing to assist a rape victim and take care of her baby, you can go ahead and discourage her from getting abortion...No problem.

But if you cannot help a rape victim and provide a better life for the baby.
Please keep your mouth shut, stay on your lane and let her make her own decisions.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by mickywonder: 7:08pm On May 24, 2018
lets be realistic,why will u allow the offspring an arm robber in ur linage.do u know the spiritual significance of having a child that will never have a real father,let alone the father is an arm robber n a rappist.maybe u want the the girl to add to the world another child that will grow in fraustration and end up destroying lives as the father.my friend aborting that child at this stage is the best option.producing children is giving a soul an opportunity to gain the best experience and change the world for good.Not bringing a child that will live in pains and hatred.life is greater than people's opinion about right.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by BabylonCruise(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Abortion is supported by God but it is not stated on the written pages of the bible.

You are a Christian today because God adopted you as his child. For the Christian God to adopt you, another God must have aborted you. If God can support adoption am quite sure that he will as well support abortion.

Freeze is just a biblical genius and an exposed personality that has what it takes to transform Nigeria
Excuse me sir.....Do you even understand yourself?
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Touchey: 7:20pm On May 24, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Chances of Maternity death is rare because it is natural process it it like 10/90
Abortion liken any of Surgical process are base on 50/50. She might as well get complication that may affect her in the future.

Morally, it is murder
Nigeria has one of the highest mortality rate. About 10% of the mortality rate of the world takes place in Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Daeylar(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2018
sanpipita:

Struggle to be seen a moralist blocks some people's senses in Nigeria,
And it's especially at someone's expense, it gets tiring pretty fast.

as if its not in this country rape victims are victimized more than the rapists themselves, tomorrow these same people will traumatize not only the mother the child too

True,
if we weren't told that armed robbers came to their home. Some people would have come here to ask, where did she go, what did she wear. As if that would have justified the rape.
And they do shame single mothers.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by TEYA: 7:25pm On May 24, 2018
nellybadas:
To all those criticising Freeze. If your sister was raped & impregnated by boko haram, I guess you would love to have the baby. Bunch of hypocrites.!!!

Quote me and watch thunder transmission into your brain without omission.
Abeg no mind the goats. Oga, any idiot that quotes you to spew trash will be visited by tear leather thunder!
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by lovethchioma(f): 7:26pm On May 24, 2018
Freeze is right this time. Why would you ask a girl to keep a pregnancy she isn't ready for? especially that it was as a result of rape.
Please keep that religious sentiment aside for once and think with your brain. Would you support a female member of your family that was raped to keep the pregnancy ? If the victim decides to keep the pregnancy fine and good but if she decides otherwise it is very much acceptable. She has every right to that decision.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by linearity: 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Imagine him blatantly supporting abortion. No Church in the history of Christian has ever supported abortion. America is even currently working on ways to stop the evil act which was put in place by the league of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Obama. All thanks to VP Mike Pence and the US evangelicals whom God is using to influence Trump.

This evil Freeze is advocating that the raped girl should go for abortion. I can assure you that if God should open the eyes of so many rich and famous people as to how their lineage came about, I'm very certain they will pee in their pants and praise Him. So many top and famous people in our society came from parents that were mad or cannibals. Some came from the lineage of a woman that was raped but refused to abort the baby. Who knows, some presidents of today might be from such stock. Yet, the products of such affairs have become successful in ways that their evil past has been erased.

Haven't we heard Cristiano Ronaldo's mother giving a testimony of how she almost aborted him while she was pregnant. Today, her decision not to do such is paying off. The son she didn't abort is now almost getting worshiped by children of women who never contemplated abortion. If she had aborted him, football as we know it today won't be interesting.

What about American rapper, The GAME? His mother also wanted to abort him. But today he is a famous star. I think there was even a lady whom many think was a prostitute in the lineage of Jesus Christ. Yet, we got the savior of the world through her lineage.

Freeze is here even telling the girl to not only ignore the advice of a Church whom Freeze claims to be trying to make perfect, but also that she should ignore her parents too. There goes your FRee The Goat movement leader.

What are the dangers of abortion? Killing an innocent life who desrves to enjoy this world regardless of whether its father is an armed robber.

What if the girl should lose her life? What will she tell God? She will tell God that Freeze said she should ignore the Church and her parents cos her body is her own. What happened to ''honor thy parents''? What happened to your body is yours but still ''the temple of God''?

Stop displaying your ignorance for all to see.....Roe v. Wade was a 1973 decision which grant ladies in the US rights to abortion, it predates Clinton, Hillary or Obama.

BTW, Trump cannot stop it, it is a landmark decision and the Executive cannot trump a supreme court ruling. All Trump and congressional GOP are trying to do is to stop federal funding to Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood still get funding from many other sources and these efforts does not stop abortion in the US.

A few states hoping that, since the Supreme Court have a tilt towards conservatism are advancing state laws hoping that the case will get to the Supreme Court and the Court will over turn Roe v. Wade....my guess is, the SCOTUS will not accept those cases.

BTW since the fight against Abortion clinics in the US, Abortion cases have increased...The decision to abort should be left to the lady, he God and her Doctor.

The same Bible that condemn Abortion, also condemn lying and said both shall go to hell...and you have lied by stating that abortion in the US "..was put in place by the league of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Obama." which is a big fat LIE and you are no different than this lady....She might even be better than you as she is more likely to see her short comings, confess her sins and repent; but you will continue to paddle your lies and pass them as true without remorse, repentance or asking for forgiveness!
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Because you are unexposed and ignorant does not mean you should embarrass yourself all.the time

You said no church supports arbortion? My gosh you are ignorant google.pro choice churches

Secondly you are.mire a Satanist for wanting a.girl who suffered tremendous trauma by being raoed by armed robbers to keep a.pregnancy she doesn't want

Tomorrow if she hates , maltreats or kills the child.you will be one to judge

I stand with freeze sheep like you are the reason Nigeria is so backward

It's times like this I am.so grateful I have no family living in this country you deserve buhari and I wish he rules forever like a dictator

Ignorant human
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Greatzeus(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

This guy hate freeze die,I am sure you have your reasons. But next time project your points with truth not fallacies. The Game example you gave is crap and shows how mentally shallow you are.
This is about a 17 years old girl, The game's mother had a son before being pregnant with The Game,so how does that relate with a 17 years old,raped by armed robbers?
You are obviously blinded by hate,na wa oh, upon this same tithe controversy Besides, where did you hear that The Game's mother wanted to abort him? Mr lienus angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by emirex50(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

First of all, your logic is grossly invalid. Anything that is aborted definitely didn't go to completion and hence does not exit. So if we follow your logic, then we do not exist and there is nothing to be adopted. Having said that, God created all things that exists for them worship and reverence Him. He also gave man the ability to make choices. But He knows man has the tendency to make wrong choices so He gave us His word. My point is that God does not support abortion and never will!

Secondly, let us put religion aside and be logical and humane. I understand that the situation that led to the pregnancy and the personality involved is really perplexing and shameful for the victim. But do we realise that the pregnancy is also an unborn human being? If the pregnancy is terminated, isn't that equal to murder? Does the foetus deserve the fate that will be meted out to it?

We all clamour for a society that is equal and just. A society that is fair to all and defends the defenseless, yet we want to support the killing of a human being who has committed no crime other than being a product of sexual assult by a criminal.

I think it is hypocritical to second that abortion is okay for one case and is not for another. For instance, It is okay to abort a pregnancy resulting from a rape case by a criminal and it is not okay when a rich married guy who doesn't want to jeopardise his marriage, compels his side chick to abort a pregnancy right? Where is the equality in our judgement? Where is the humanity in our conscience?

Have we considered the medical implication that may arise from the abortion procedure on a pregnant teenager? If we can shift our attention from the evil minded criminal, and focus on the victim and the foetus, we may be able to see reasons why it is definitely wrong to consider an abortion.

Let us be true to ourselves and our conscience. Abortion is abortion, whether its for a love affair gone wrong or a rape case by a criminal. Aborton is wrong and should be condemned totally in all cases.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by teamsynergy: 9:32pm On May 24, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Chances of Maternity death is rare because it is natural process it it like 10/90
Abortion liken any of Surgical process are base on 50/50. She might as well get complication that may affect her in the future.

Morally, it is murder

it's doesn't qualify as murder cos the feotus is not born yet .

if abortion is done by a medical expect, the risk is very low ..it is illegal abortion that is risky.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Pataricatering(f): 9:43pm On May 24, 2018
daveP:
Transmission finally got to Freeze.

We don't own our body. God does

Besides what people consider "right" nowadays is just not the truth.

Stand by the truth.

Not like I dunno the situo on ground. it's traumatic for her. But The angle transmission, or freeze is taking is just totally off.

God owns our bodies ? Yet he can’t make us stop committing sin ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by somehow: 9:56pm On May 24, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:
I hate this man but on this I support him ....some people don’t know the pain and trauma people go through when raped not to talk of having the child ...a child is a blessing but that will be a curse ...please abort the transmission sorry mission

You hate someone that doesn't know you exist? you're hurting yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Dinani: 10:59pm On May 24, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Freeze, you dey madt o!

Na you den suppose don abort make den use your foetus appease Sango.

The innocent baby you're asking to be killed, what did it ever do to you?

Idiaaat!

Oti ya wèrè o!

What if the baby grew up and asked about his or her father...don't u think the baby might think of committing suicide
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Dinani: 11:05pm On May 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What if the baby grew up and asked about his or her father...don't u think the baby might think of committing suicide
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by ReinaFarine: 11:32pm On May 24, 2018
80% of the people opposing this idea vehemently don't know what rape is.

I wish they never get to experience it. It is a pity Nigerians don't have much faith in mental imbalance and see it as a demonic spirit.

You think rape is just non-consensual intercourse then you're... I don't know the word to use.

The way a rape victim is broken down years and years after the incidence, it takes a miracle to mend.

Her soul is almost taken from her. She is scared. I have read cases where the girl has panic attacks whenever she has to urinate because she has to remove her panties. Girls that almost burn of their skin trying to wash out the dirty they feel. Girls that result to drugs to block out that memory, women that become agoraphobic and never go out again. Women that start cutting themselves. Wem thatbused to be strong and self assured now suffer from chronic insomnia combined with fear of darkness. Women that become almost celibate for the rest of their lives.

Someone took away her choice by having forceful carnal knowledge of her, and you're taking away her choice to live with or without that memory?

It is not a teenage mistake. Even if the girl is literally rolling in diamonds or spitting out dollars and can dress the child in Versace and Givenchy until her dying days, she should have the right to choose when to have her first child.

Heard of postpartum? Combine that with a little dose of depression and a dozen other psychological issues she is supposed to deal with under nine months? What the hell?

There are some issues that the victim should be allowed to decide how she heals. Even medicine can't explain ho the mind works. If the best way for her to heal is erase every trace of the man existence, let her.

The reasons against abortion most of y'all be giving is too shallow (Ronaldo, Bieber, 'The Game' and a host of other) great individuals the world wouldn't have known and benefited from if they were aborted. Well, if given the opportunity to hinder the birth of Adolf Hitler, Abubakar Shekau, Osama Bin Laden and a host of other terrible people the world is suffering from, will you really play this game?

This is RAPE!!!
It is the worst kind of crime there is to me. Whether to a minor or an aged. The victim relieves it every day till he/she dies. And you want me to live the next 50 years of my life seeing my DNA mix with that of the person that broke me? You're forcing me to do that in the Name of a God that was not bothered when the sucklings of the amelekites where killed in his word? Or the one that order his messengers to kill and rejoice in the blood of the heathen? The one that created people because he was bored and needed amusement in his 'eternity' of existence so he created me and watched me go through pain just to 'test' me because there is no temptation bigger than me?

Or is it what if she died? What if she contracted a deadly STD during the ordeal and dies either way? What is she dies of depression? Na sha sorry and star in her crown ba? Gone too soon and faithful servant? Are you people really actually okay with that?

I don't know wallahi.

I am very, very, Anti-FRZ because he is filled with so much hate. But anyone that wants to force a rape victim to do something against her will is no different from a rapist in my book.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Marshalxv(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2018
I totally agree with freezer, I mean freeze on this one.

I bet the people attacking him does not know the trauma that comes with rape not to talk of being raped by an armed robber.

That child will be a constant reminder of her agony and pain and she may end up taking it all out on the poor child.

There's 90% possibility that the child will be treated with disdain by both the family and public in general. Keeping the pregnancy is like bringing a child into the world to suffer.
Each time the mother looks at her child, all she'll see will be the face of a monster that raped her years back.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by oshomoshi: 11:59pm On May 24, 2018
Na was for this Freeze o
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by mykel2yc(m): 1:20am On May 25, 2018
emirex50:

First of all, your logic is grossly invalid. Anything that is aborted definitely didn't go to completion and hence does not exit. So if we follow your logic, then we do not exist and there is nothing to be adopted. Having said that, God created all things that exists for them worship and reverence Him. He also gave man the ability to make choices. But He knows man has the tendency to make wrong choices so He gave us His word. My point is that God does not support abortion and never will!

Secondly, let us put religion aside and be logical and humane. I understand that the situation that led to the pregnancy and the personality involved is really perplexing and shameful for the victim. But do we realise that the pregnancy is also an unborn human being? If the pregnancy is terminated, isn't that equal to murder? Does the foetus deserve the fate that will be meted out to it?

We all clamour for a society that is equal and just. A society that is fair to all and defends the defenseless, yet we want to support the killing of a human being who has committed no crime other than being a product of sexual assult by a criminal.

I think it is hypocritical to second that abortion is okay for one case and is not for another. For instance, It is okay to abort a pregnancy resulting from a rape case by a criminal and it is not okay when a rich married guy who doesn't want to jeopardise his marriage, compels his side chick to abort a pregnancy right? Where is the equality in our judgement? Where is the humanity in our conscience?

Have we considered the medical implication that may arise from the abortion procedure on a pregnant teenager? If we can shift our attention from the evil minded criminal, and focus on the victim and the foetus, we may be able to see reasons why it is definitely wrong to consider an abortion.

Let us be true to ourselves and our conscience. Abortion is abortion, whether its for a love affair gone wrong or a rape case by a criminal. Aborton is wrong and should be condemned totally in all cases.

Thank you. God bless you
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by daveP(m): 2:29am On May 25, 2018
Pataricatering:
God owns our bodies ? Yet he can’t make us stop committing sin ?
ohcome off it. Like you're just realizing that today? He own, but gave freewill.

Yes he does. No logical side to that. I'm not taking this road with you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quavo’s Solo Album To Feature Davido / Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Recounts Her Grass To Grace Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.