Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt (1216 Views)

Skinol Cosmetics Is Hiring A Remote Content Writer / Content Writer Needed / Content Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
Good day

I need a skilled content writer who resides in port Harcourt for immediate engagement. This position requires creating awareness for the company and sending messages to media outlets of the services the client carries out.

Requirement

The person must have good writing and communication skill.

Task

Use your innovativeness to create high quality contents that tally with company's goal.

Ensure to be up to date with new tools/software and stay ahead of trends in the world of social media

Use online tutorials to equip yourself on digital marketing

Ensure to be up to date with strategic areas where display ads can be placed to reach out to customers

Ensure to pitch to media outlets where target markets visit. E.g. Nairaland, Facebook, blogs

Ensure to keep up with customers via email/text marketing.

The right candidate should reside in Port Harcourt and should be a very social media savvy person.

Send your CVs only to firstben94@gmail.com with the Title of job as Subject of mail.

Thanks.
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by Ayobami7(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2018
Wait make i call my uncle
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2018
But I'm use to you more wink

Cutehector
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by FunnyDude(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
Good day

I need a skilled content writer who resides in port Harcourt for immediate engagement. This position requires creating awareness for the company and sending messages to media outlets of the services the client carries out.

Requirement

The person must have good writing and communication skill.

Task

Use your innovativeness to create high quality contents that tally with company's goal.

Ensure to be up to date with new tools/software and stay ahead of trends in the world of social media

Use online tutorials to equip yourself on digital marketing

Ensure to be up to date with strategic areas where display ads can be placed to reach out to customers

Ensure to pitch to media outlets where target markets visit. E.g. Nairaland, Facebook, blogs

Ensure to keep up with customers via email/text marketing.

The right candidate should reside in Port Harcourt and should be a very social media savvy person.

Send your CVs only to firstben94@gmail.com with the Title of job as Subject of mail.

Thanks.

How much who na Wan pay me. I wish I dey port Harcourt but me dey Lagos. I dey write content wela
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by dingbang(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Missimelda01

I'd like to ask a few questions.

How skilled is the Lady?

Where does she reside?
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by missimelda01(f): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
I know she writes well cos I've seen some articles written by her, although I doubt she has ever written officially for someone.

She's currently in badagry, Lagos
dingbang:
Missimelda01

I'd like to ask a few questions.

How skilled is the Lady?

Where does she reside?

Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by dingbang(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
missimelda01:
I know she writes well cos I've seen some articles written by her, although I doubt she has ever written officially for someone.

She's currently in badagry, Lagos
ok, I spoke with my brother who is looking for a content writer and in his words, he said, he is searching for a content writer for an ecommerce website, and if the person is really good, he or she can be working independently but if not an expert, will be required to work from the office. The office is situated in port Harcourt.
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by missimelda01(f): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Can she be interviewed online? She can relocate as soon as she lands the job (that's if it's something she can't manage from Lagos).
dingbang:
ok, I spoke with my brother who is looking for a content writer and in his words, he said, he is searching for a content writer for an ecommerce website, and if the person is really good, he or she can be working independently but if not an expert, will be required to work from the office. The office is situated in port Harcourt.
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by dingbang(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
missimelda01:
Can she be interviewed online? She can relocate as soon as she lands the job (that's if it's something she can't manage from Lagos).
alright. Let's do this. I'll connect her with my brother. Please contact me tomorrow by 8am so we can proceed. Do have a wonderful night rest and you are a great friend for trying to assist your friends .
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by missimelda01(f): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Thank you, kindly forward your email or number so I can contact you tomorrow or can I send you a PM? God bless you
dingbang:
alright. Let's do this. I'll connect her with my brother. Please contact me tomorrow by 8am so we can proceed. Do have a wonderful night rest and you are a great friend for trying to assist your friends .
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by dingbang(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
missimelda01:
Thank you, kindly forward your email or number so I can contact you tomorrow. God bless you
just mention me here on nairaland by 8am tomorrow, , and i'll communicate with you on whatsapp via your number on your signature? Cool?
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by missimelda01(f): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
The number is not on whatsapp, can you please send me a message.
dingbang:
just mention me here on nairaland, i'll communicate with you on whatsapp via your number on your signature? Cool?
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by dingbang(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
missimelda01:
The number is not on whatsapp, can you please send me a message.
SMS sent
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by missimelda01(f): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Acknowledged, thank you.
dingbang:
SMS sent
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by MrKunleCole: 12:36am On Jun 19, 2019
dingbang:

If you need someone capable of that, do not hesitate to contact me. I’m an experienced writer.
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by missimelda01(f): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Dingbang

Good morning, it's 8am.
Re: Content Writer Needed In Port Harcourt by dingbang(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2019
missimelda01:
Dingbang

Good morning, it's 8am.
ok on time. cool whatsap me

(1) (Reply)

4 Questions You Need To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview / Siemens Graduate Trainee Test Invite / PWC Graduate Recruitment 2020 (advisory & Assurance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.