Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lady Narrates How She Was Hypnotized And Duped In Lagos By Three Old Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How She Was Hypnotized And Duped In Lagos By Three Old Men (382 Views)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today / Man Runs Into Fraudsters Who Hypnotized And Fleeced Him Of N6.5m In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Was Hypnotized And Duped In Lagos By Three Old Men by PalmchatApp: 2:13pm On May 24, 2018
Everyday, we read or hear about stories of criminals using diabolical means to steal from their innocent victims.

Below is a narration from a lady who was duped of her belongings by three men in Surulere.

The beautiful lady shared the story on Instagram to warn people of the new tactics deployed by fraudsters in Lagos.

She wrote ;

“I was jazzed and duped in Akerele surulere Lagos 12pm yesterday by 3 old men, one pretended to be a Rev.Father, and the other pretended to b passing, the last was the cab man.

The Rev. as he said he is, was in a cab, so they asked direction from me, which I told them I don’t know I set to leave, and help them stop the other man that was going, as they tried stop him!

Read full story here...http://aftrending.com/lady-narrates-how-she-was-hypnotized-and-duped-in-lagos-by-three-old-men/

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Hypnotized And Duped In Lagos By Three Old Men by ManBeast: 2:23pm On May 24, 2018
After dat wetin happen, undecided undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Hypnotized And Duped In Lagos By Three Old Men by PalmchatApp: 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Hypnotized And Duped In Lagos By Three Old Men by PalmchatApp: 3:26pm On May 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Press Release From The Rector Of The Seminary That Was Attacked In Jalingo / 27 Year Old Man Arrested And Charged To Court Over Alleged Attempt To Rape 60 Ye / Ghana Ex-aids Ambassador Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Threatens To Kill Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.