Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,587 members, 7,840,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Drop Your Wellness Coaching Website Here For Appraisal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drop Your Wellness Coaching Website Here For Appraisal (272 Views)

Elevate Your Wellness Journey With Elegancehub NG / Don't Let Your Enemies Get In The Way Of Your Wellness / Your Wellness Matters Alots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Wellness Coaching Website Here For Appraisal by jetroolowole(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2018
In many part of the world, wellness coaching has become the order of the day. But in Nigeria most of our medical and health professionals seems to do little promoting their coaching business.

I open this thread to come together and brainstorm how to improve your wellness coaching business.

Drop your coaching website below.

Here is mine. It's 80% ready as I design this myself. The wellness coaching feature is part of my coaching programs.

http://jetroolowole.com/coaching-programs/

How about yours?

If you don't have one and would like to start a wellness coaching business, message me.

(1) (Reply)

Monolaurin Is Non Resistant To Sturborn Bacteria And Virus Infections / Are You Still Asking How Effective This Product Is When Others Are Testifying? / Simple Ways Tp Stay Health With Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.