Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out (4853 Views)

Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by cruzzkhater(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2018
A fan of WizKid and tiwaSavage tweeted how she told tiwa Savage shocked shocked to take a picture of her and WizKid at Mr Eazi’s listening party ,London , England.

She tweeted :

@DontDullDebs :The funniest & most embarrassing thing happened to me yday at mr eazi’s listening party .after getting my selfie with wizkid I thought mmm full body will be better… so I tapped one babe like “Hun can you take a pic of us” she’s looked at me like , Who’s this??.

Guys it was tiwa savage.

She was asked if Tiwa Savage took her the picture, her replied No. cry cry cry cry
Lol grin grin

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/05/24/i-mistakely-told-a-lady-to-take-a-picture-of-me-and-wizkid-only-to-find-out-it-was-tiwa-savage-lady-says-on-twitter/

Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by doughziay: 3:59pm On May 24, 2018
She get luck say slap no follow her go house.

Tiwa our sister.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by temitopepeter: 4:00pm On May 24, 2018
is that all
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by doyinisaac(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2018
And so??so we should boil shawarma

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by blessingsonflee(f): 4:39pm On May 24, 2018
Maybe u didn't ask properly grin
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by Tallesty1(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2018
doughziay:
She get luck say slap no follow her go house.

Tiwa our sister.
Why would she slap her?

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by smartxyz(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2018
Liar, where is d selfie with wizkid undecided

Shey una don see dat tin wey de vex me

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by Giddymoney(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2018
Ehen?
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2018
Anything to trend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by ikemesit4477: 5:50pm On May 24, 2018
Just like that!
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by itspzpics(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2018
Lol
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by Nicolars(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2018
thinks we're stupid, post the selfie with WizKid
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by kmaster007: 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
attention seeker
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by ennyjay72(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2018
picture or adonbilivit
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by donstan18: 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by CAPSLOCKED: 9:00pm On May 24, 2018
smartxyz:
Liar, where is d selfie with wizkid undecided
Shey una don see dat tin wey de vex me
LOL
ALLOW "LEGEND OF THE SEEKER" SEEK FOR ATTENTION IN PEACE ABEG. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by nazablossom(f): 10:32pm On May 24, 2018
Lie, liar, Lieyest. Twitter people can lie for Africa.
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by Festus02(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by mykeljosef: 5:03am On May 25, 2018
where is the selfie with wizkid

lie muhammed sidechick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by Partnerbiz(f): 7:02am On May 25, 2018
So taking both of you means what?
Re: I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out by IeatPussy: 7:56am On May 25, 2018
attention seekers

(1) (Reply)

“my Pina Pina” – Burna Boy Celebrates Stefflon Don On Her Birthday / Naira Marley – Oja Mp3 (challenge Version + Instrumentals) / Nigerians Storm The Instagram Page Of Uganda’s President, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.