Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Who Recently Became A Doctor Opens Shop As A Coach!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Who Recently Became A Doctor Opens Shop As A Coach!!! (376 Views)

Small Doctor Opens Up On Friend Drink Poisoning / ‘why I Went To Prison’ – Small Doctor Opens Up / Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Who Recently Became A Doctor Opens Shop As A Coach!!! by theSuccessPower: 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
The Senior pastor of Daystar Christian Centre, Sam Adeyemi who recently bagged his doctoral degree in Strategic Leadership from the prestigious Regent University, Virginia Beach, has opened shop as a Coach, a Life Coach.

The pastor who is widely known for his excellent attributes and teachings has decided to teach Nigerians and Africans how to succeed in life effortlessly.

In his words;

In over two decades, I have grown from being a confused, frustrated and jobless graduate to being the CEO of a group of international organisations using proven and timeless principles.

I am Sam Adeyemi and I will ​like to show you how I have applied these principles and the things I have learned along the way. Give me the opportunity to guide you in applying the principles that guarantee success and let us unleash the power in those principles to help you rise into success in your finances, career, relationships, and in every area of life, no matter your circumstances. Principles do not respect gender, race or social status. They will work for you as they have worked for me.

Read more: http://thesuccesspower.com/join and join his one-on-one coaching if you wanna be like him or even better. wink

http://thesuccesspower.com/join

(1) (Reply)

South African Student Arrested For Lavishing $1m Mistakenly Credited To Her Acco / Street Named After Aisha Abimbola, Omoge Campus In Lagos / MURIC Has One Valid Point Regarding Rapper’s “this Is Nigeria”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.