Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP (1037 Views)

Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients / Akwa Ibom: Sen Bassey Albert To Decamp, Contest Guber Election Under YPP / Anambra Election: Moghalu To IPOB "Your Tactics Are Harming Igbos Greatly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by Moghalu4Pres: 4:15pm On May 24, 2018
Outsider candidate Prof. Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu has chosen to run under the ages of the Young Progressive Party, YPP, he declared himself on Thursday, 24th May 2018.
The former CBN deputy Governor and former UN official had earlier on indicated that he came to win and that he wasn't opting to campaign under PDP or APC or be under the weight of any other former political alligators.
"I want to build a new Nigeria." "I'm not running for President. I'm applying for the job of President." "Let the job be for those who can do it" he often said.
The YPP relatively young but is planning to pull up a political overweight as former President Olusegun Obasanjo did with the PDP in 1999. He also urged all lawmakers and contenders for Federal Offices to join him in his quest to build a new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by xangerar: 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
Way too off.
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by kcmichael: 5:29pm On May 24, 2018
This one will be defeated even in his own bedroom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by kcmichael: 5:30pm On May 24, 2018
I will even defeat him knacking his wife puss'y with him together
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by chuksjuve(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2018
Wrong party ..

It's either PDP or APC..

This man just want to have the title of former Presidential candidate ..

That's all ..

Lemme come and be going
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by Righteousness89(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2018
Great one From a Great Man...
I wish you the Best....
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by UncleJudax(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2018
chuksjuve:
Wrong party ..

It's either PDP or APC..

That's all ..

Lemme come and be going
See why wetin hold Una no go leave Una any time soon.

Na party go bring development abi
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by thatigboman: 7:38pm On May 24, 2018
Noo. Moghalu should contest under PDP please.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by thatigboman: 7:39pm On May 24, 2018
chuksjuve:
Wrong party ..

It's either PDP or APC..

That's all ..

Lemme come and be going
APC will choose buhari, so he should contest under PDP
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by chuksjuve(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2018
thatigboman:
APC will choose buhari, so he should contest under PDP

This is my response

Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by chuksjuve(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2018
UncleJudax:

See why wetin hold Una no go leave Una any time soon.

Na party go bring development abi

Assumptions and reality are two different thinkings..

It's only in a restructured Nigeria you dream of such ..
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by CSTR1003: 8:03pm On May 24, 2018
The best candidate is going to lose woefully.
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by Throwback: 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
If we are not crazy and useless souls in Nigeria, we should all queue behind this man.

No! We are too stupid to know what's good for us.

Its like we love complaining and making lamentations.

This is the only candidate I have seen so far that has the right mindset that can result to the type of decent society we all love to run to as refugees.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by UncleJudax(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2018
chuksjuve:

Assumptions and reality are two different thinkings..

It's only in a restructured Nigeria you dream of such ..

Wether restructured or not, good leadership should be the watchword...and not party.
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by chuksjuve(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2018
UncleJudax:

Wether restructured or not, good leadership should be the watchword...and not party.

I also want good governance but it's quite sad
You can't get good governance under this fraudulent setting..

That's just the reality
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by UncleJudax(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2018
chuksjuve:

I also want good governance but it's quite sad
You can't get good governance under this fraudulent setting..

That's just the reality

So why look down on the personality behind YPP?

How do you intend to usher in good leadership and a better setting if people continue to win elections just because they contest under PDP and APC?
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by chuksjuve(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2018
UncleJudax:

So why look down on the personality behind YPP?

How do you intend to usher in good leadership and a better setting if people continue to win elections just because they contest under PDP and APC?

Mr man!

The present structure albeit fraudulent doesn't recognize personality alone but it must be backed with a party with wide spread structure...

The Dude cannot get 10k votes with that party he's coming out from .

That I can assure you ..

Quit dreaming !
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by UncleJudax(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2018
chuksjuve:

Mr man!

The present structure albeit fraudulent doesn't recognize personality alone but it must be backed with a party with wide spread structure...

The Dude cannot get 10k votes with that party he's coming out from .

That I can assure you ..

Quit dreaming !
I couldn't care less. Weda him get 5 votes or not ...not gonna affect me.

You want the status quo to change..but want to keep APC and PDP in power?

Enjoy.
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by chuksjuve(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2018
UncleJudax:

I couldn't care less. Weda him get 5 votes or not ...not gonna affect me.

Enjoy.

I'm enjoying already because I'm not fighting a lost battle.

Cheers
Re: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu To Run Under YPP by lereinter(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2018
no he cant come out under ypp

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti:tinubu Told Ekiti Electorates To Vote Fayemi Because He's President Friend / Progress On The Dualization Of Ibadan-ilorin Road By Buhari(photos) / Atiku Presidential Campaign Council: PDP Releases List Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.