Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday (33868 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) / "Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by tellibody: 2:01pm On May 25, 2018
smiley
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by kaimabay: 2:09pm On May 25, 2018
You will be fine.
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by vaspire: 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
Viking007:
cheesy You need to work on your skills. This one is ridiculous.

You are strong dear. Keep pushing, God got you covered for real and only his report remains true to time.
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by vaspire: 2:17pm On May 25, 2018
You are strong dear. Keep pushing, God got you covered for real and only his report remains true to time.
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by philoedu(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2018
Happy birthday to u, and no matter what happen, believed God loves u.Because even though u are in the world, u are not of the world.
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by truthfulmallam(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2018
Simply put: you're better than many slay queens out there killing their destinies...

Unashamed... And I'll add: Great wife material
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Sarang(f): 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
You will be okay.. smiley You are doing good so far..
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 25, 2018
Viking007:
cheesy You need to work on your skills. This one is ridiculous.
ahhh savage somebody grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Brothers Who Drowned In A Beach Buried Together In Uyo Amidst Tears(pics) / "One Corner" Played At A Wedding: Guests Go Gaga (Video) / Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.