Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

“I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid” -lady Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid” -lady Reveals (506 Views)

Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid” -lady Reveals by 3Ebisco: 7:54pm On May 24, 2018
A fan of WizKid and Tiwa Savage has revealed how Tiwa Savage reacted after she was asked to take a picture of her and WizKid at Mr Eazi’s listening party ,London , England.

She tweeted :

@DontDullDebs :The funniest & most embarrassing thing happened to me yday at mr eazi’s listening party .after getting my selfie with wizkid I thought mmm full body will be better… so I tapped one babe like “Hun can you take a pic of us” she’s looked at me like , Who’s this??.

Guys it was tiwa savage.

She was asked if Tiwa Savage took her the picture, she replied No.

See her post below;

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/i-mistakenly-told-tiwa-savage-to-take.html

Re: “I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid” -lady Reveals by malificent(f): 8:03pm On May 24, 2018
What to do with this info?
Re: “I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid” -lady Reveals by darkenkach(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2018
No be your mate?
Re: “I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid” -lady Reveals by Solowande(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2018
I hope this will not show up at the promise land. *hissing* out of thread

1 Like

Re: “I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid” -lady Reveals by ikbnice(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
Aunty, where the selfies?
Re: “I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid” -lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 24, 2018
Mtcheew! So what is wrong in helping her take the pic? She should have just taken it. All this yeyebrities sef sometimes they forget they are just human being

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Rachael Okonkwo, Calls Her Baby / E-money Sends Heart-touching Democracy Day Message From Dubai / Olayode Juliana Aka Toyosi Addresses Students At Unn's Democracy Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.