Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) (938 Views)

Where Are My Mainland Investors? I Have Something For You / Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2018
Businesswise Individual In These Forum, I Need A Loan To Buy A Laptop' I Would Have Use The Service Of Paylater And Other Loan Service But My Phone Isnt A Smartphone, Please Endeavour To Understand My Plight And Note Am Not Someone Who Could Run Away With Your Money. Repayment Time Is On The Duration Of 3 Month - 6 Month
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2018
Anabell2 Please I Need You To Run A Bio-check Of Me, And Recommend Me To The Appropriate Channel
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by fastlane84: 11:27pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 5:12am On May 25, 2018
fastlane84:
https://www.nairaland.com/4494005/looking-capital-business-get-it
But according to the website list only paylater exist in the context of the country and my phone cant download the loan application
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 25, 2018
Hafeexla:
Anabell2 Please I Need You To Run A Bio-check Of Me, And Recommend Me To The Appropriate Channel

I'm sorry but as long as you are begging for money online, you don't catch my fancy

3 Likes

Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 25, 2018
Hafeexla:
Businesswise Individual In These Forum, I Need A Loan To Buy A Laptop' I Would Have Use The Service Of Paylater And Other Loan Service But My Phone Isnt A Smartphone, Please Endeavour To Understand My Plight And Note Am Not Someone Who Could Run Away With Your Money. Repayment Time Is On The Duration Of 3 Month - 6 Month

Hold on

Did you just say you are not using a smartphone to browse? What phone are you using to browse? undecided Analogue Phone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2018
Anabell2:

Hold on

Did you just say you are not using a smartphone to browse? What phone are you using to browse? undecided Analogue Phone undecided

Nope' I use low spec tecno java mobile phone. only andriod phone run the application
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2018
Anabell2:

I'm sorry but as long as you are begging for money online, you don't catch my fancy
I don't need you to fancy me' i only you to endorse/run a groundcheck' and note am soliciting for a loan.
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2018
Anabell2:

Hmmm Mam, i just catch a glimpse of why you detest soliciting for help on these platform, it just that the bad eggs make these a hard thing to do. but for me i plan to use the pc to blog with steemit while i use the earning to repay. if i could get someone who want to loan me the money' the person could simply buy the pc and send it toward my area and within the time frame' i would pay back the money.
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 25, 2018
Hafeexla:
I don't need you to fancy me' i only you to endorse/run a groundcheck' and note am soliciting for a loan.

Seems like you dont understand me

There's no need to run a check on an online beggar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I detest online beggars like undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry

Go get yourself a job or get a loan from the bank, friends, family etc

I saw it somewhere recently on this forum where someone solicited for a loan and another person adviced him to download an App paylater and fill his application that if he qualifies he will be granted the loan. He did that and was granted the loan within 10 mins

You should do that as well....If you dont have a smartphone as you claim. Try borrow one from your friends or family and make the application

2 Likes

Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2018
Anabell2:

Seems like you dont understand me

There's no need to run a check on an online beggar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I detest online beggars like undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry

Go get yourself a job or get a loan from the bank, friends, family etc

I saw it somewhere recently on this forum where someone solicited for a loan and another person adviced him to download an App paylater and fill his application that if he qualifies he will be granted the loan. He did that and was granted the loan within 10 mins

You should do that as well....If you dont have a smartphone as you claim. Try borrow one from your friends or family and make the application

Ok ma, could you help me to get a job ?
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 26, 2018
Hafeexla:
Ok ma, could you help me to get a job ?

Sure grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Job in where? Canada, France, Australia or America cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is my last post on this useless thread

1 Like

Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2018
Anabell2:

Thankz ma but note not every individual are the same. never use the behaviour of some people to judge other people individual. have a nice time ma
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2018
Anabell2:

I Have two child, one of the child isnt responsible should i use that as a perimeter to judge the other child. I know people have swindle you on these forum, does it make every of us a scammer or a beggar. I only pray the economy get better, hmmm it isn't alwayz human laziness that make people poor sometime it is a work of circumstance.
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Mattizzy(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2018
grin Anabell2 I'm so Loving You.

I'm not too rich. I may not be rich but I don't make up stories for money.

In Nigeria it is not possible for you to starve unless you are lazy.

there are lots of roadside jobs like carrying loads, pushing wheelbarrow, hawking, or even applying as a sales boy or girl.

Jobs are Everywhere for people Who didn't go to school.

2 Likes

Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2018
Mattizzy:

there are lots of roadside jobs like carrying loads, pushing wheelbarrow, hawking, or even applying as a sales boy or girl.

Hey man it isnt been not able to eat or where did i write i want to use these money to eat' and pardon i have a work' it is just isnt enough to get the pc' lick these down your throat that not every of us envision eating as our only problem' i want to use the pc to create something interesting with my brain
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Mattizzy(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
Hafeexla:
Hey man it isnt been not able to eat or where did i write i want to use these money to eat' and pardon i have a work' it is just isnt enough to get the pc' lick these down your throat that not every of us envision eating as our only problem' i want to use the pc to create something interesting with my brain

I didn't talk to you man. Go find your loan, ain't my by business.
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Mattizzy(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
Hafeexla:

Anyways for Quoting me, What do you wanna create??
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Hafeexla(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2018
Mattizzy:

Anyways for Quoting me, What do you wanna create??
Since it is'nt your business, why do you need to know
Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 27, 2018
Hafeexla:
I Have two child, one of the child isnt responsible should i use that as a perimeter to judge the other child. I know people have swindle you on these forum, does it make every of us a scammer or a beggar. I only pray the economy get better, hmmm it isn't alwayz human laziness that make people poor sometime it is a work of circumstance.

Apologies, i had to eat my words and return angry angry sad

People have swindled me on this forum?

Have you been drinking like me? undecided where did you hear that from? it's only 1 person ok. Besides he was lucky because i didnt put my emotions in place when he mentioned he had starving kids. Even with alcohol in my brains. i didnt believe his story completely, it had loopholes undecided the money he was begging for up and down the forum was quite low to me N20,000 (I spend alot more than that on taxis daily, as i dont know how to drive a car embarassed ) and the word scam wouldnt even come to mind initially as N20,000 is mere, only to discover Nigerian Scammers beg online and scam for as little as N1,000 LMAO grin grin grin. Then i realised the Poverty in Nigeria must be bastard cheesy grin grin grin grin

Majority here are either beggers, scammers or riff raff. Only a very little percentage are decent people kiss kiss

Hafeexla can you pls stop mentioning me in your boring diary in diaries section undecided

See you later till i have free time to chat again. kiss kiss
Bye

3 Likes

Re: Potential Investors ( I Need A Loan) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 27, 2018
Mattizzy:

Well said. kiss kiss

I agree with you only lazy people come online to beg for money!

Pls dont misunderstand me. I give wink but dont ask for it. If i see a potential in you. I will invest and support till you are able to stand on your feet smiley.
Hey you, pls dont kill me for saying this. I will use a recent example:

I exchanged correspondence with someone who i met on nairaland recently less than 3 weeks ago this month May 2018. I wanted to engage him on a business dealing then i pulled out. He came back to say, i should trust him he wasnt scam etc he sent ALL his life history to me which i didnt ask for. He also said he will buy some items free for me and send them to me Abroad. hmmmmmm so i came back did some checks and he appeared genuine. I told him not to worry about sending me free items using his money that i wasnt interested. We had a business deal. He updates me regularly on Wassap. I have no concern that hes fraud in whatever way and he really makes my day anytime on the few occassions we chat, he makes me laugh. good company. He will deliver & finalize with business dealing this coming week.

I asked him apart from his little business which he does. if he was a graduate and what he studied. He said, he was a First Class Graduate and couldnt get a job, that why hes into business and selling a few items to make ends meet. I asked further how much he earns monthly. He told me and said, its not a regular source of income but however, when he doesnt have money to fend for himself. He goes to construction site to work and carry cement and do hard labour. He sent me photos of himself carrying cement on his head, working a building site. I was shocked. shocked shocked shocked Wow AN UNEMPLOYED FIRST CLASS GRADUATE IN NIGERIA. I shed a tear grin

He earned N100,000 from me without asking. He couldnt believe it. From Anabell2 the wicked and heartless witch on nairaland LMAO grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the difference between a lazy m..oron who comes online begging for money and one who is an unemployed graduate but does hard labour in other to fend for himself without begging or solicting for funds online undecided

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Courier Delivery Target Market / Post Construction Cleaning In Lagos / Invest 3million Naira Get Paid 400k Monthly For 10months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.