Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Hollywood Actor, Morgan Freeman Replies To Accusations Of Sexual Harassment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Actor, Morgan Freeman Replies To Accusations Of Sexual Harassment (361 Views)

Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money / Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actor, Morgan Freeman Replies To Accusations Of Sexual Harassment by Itzpetersv: 9:34pm On May 24, 2018
Morgan Freeman, an American actor, producer and narrator who won an Academy Award in 2005 for Best Supporting Actor with Million Dollar Baby has responded to accusations that he sexually harassed several women.He said;

‘I would not intentionally make anyone feel uncomfortable or disrespected’

In an exclusive report by CNN that made the 80-year old actor the latest in the long line of popular men who have been accused in the wake of the #MeToo movement, the woman accused the actor of inappropriate behavior and harassment.

The allegations surfaced in a report from CNN, with eight individuals telling the network that they were victims of harassment and inappropriate behavior by Freeman. Sixteen people in total spoke to CNN about the actor’s alleged behavior as part of the investigation.

Shortly after the story was published, Freeman released a statement in which he said,

“Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy. I apologize to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected that was never my intent.”

Source: http://www.vondanews.com/hollywood-actor-morgan-freeman-replies-to-accusations-of-sexual-harassment/

Re: Hollywood Actor, Morgan Freeman Replies To Accusations Of Sexual Harassment by blessingsonflee(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2018
Dem don start with their BS
Re: Hollywood Actor, Morgan Freeman Replies To Accusations Of Sexual Harassment by GraGra247(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2018
#Metoo should be directed at rape and not at every negligible incident we all human beings forbear everyday.

There are so many ladies that make passes at men in ways you don't quite like but men ignore and never yell #metoo.

But in America right now, if you dare even look at a lady, she cries #metoo and everybody applauds her.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy; REAL Or FAKE / Ex-nigerian International Emmanuel Emenike Weds Beauty Queen Kanu, Others Attend / Nigerian Music Legend Shina Peters Turns 60!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.